Villains and their mooks

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Kell Frost Wyrm, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kell Frost Wyrm

Kell Frost Wyrm Avatar

I've been thinking, so far we've had plenty of vilains around in the past Ultima games, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch that we'd also be confronted with villains in SotA. We could even expand this by having a enemy faction of sorts with several elite mooks on par with most PC's.

So what kinds of villains/enemy factions are you expecting or hoping for in SotA?

Time Lord, Avorin Swiftslay and rild like this.
  2. dragon8u

dragon8u Avatar

I want to be a bergler and steel from players homes.

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Pendragon

Pendragon Avatar

In the woods looking for a wandering healer.
    I really hope they add a few mind frack type of villains, where they decieve you into committing acts unspeakable. Being double crossed in the end or sold out instead of paying you your due. I thing it would add a lot to the feel of the world.

Time Lord and Avorin Swiftslay like this.
  4. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

Well, it is 400 yrs into the future and maybe not all races have survived, or some have evolved even. Maybe orcs will be around and have diversified themselves into different sects with different war chief, some might even be friendly to humans and others hostile. Maybe the lizard men have evolved mentally and have allied with the Ophidians. Titans could have evolved and learned a magic to enslave dragons to their bidding or even Balrons. Imagine fighting a Titan with a Balron enslaved to his will haha!

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.