1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Viper's Music - Grand Opening Sale in New Britannia Market

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Viper_Venom, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

Just stocked it full with 100 songs. Ultima songs are on sale and some other songs. I have songs from Star Wars, Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy 1,6 & 7, Ultima 3-6, Ultima Online and also some rock and misc. Such as Nirvana, Toto-Africa and Game of Thrones.

Here is the map. It still shows Free Village Lot in SotA Map, because it is brand new. Once you enter New Britannia Market, head south until you get to the big Airship. Then go 2 houses West along the path and it is there in a new development area of the market.

Area: New Britannian Market
    Loc: (-30.7, 37.0, -112.1)

[​IMG]

Currently looks like this

[​IMG]

Here is a sample of what is listed

[​IMG]

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post! I hope you stop by and enjoy the music.

2. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

I hate to inform you, I bought out all your stock. :):p:cool:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Vox Aquila likes this.
  3. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

Thank you for letting me know. I did not see the sale ig. I'm heading there to restock now. Thanks for your business @Frederick Glasgow If you have any problem with any song let me know. I want my customers to be happy!

Frederick Glasgow likes this.
  4. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

I just wanted to say I finished restocking the vendor. It's full with 100 songs. The prices should be the same. I'm still having the sale on Ultima songs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.