Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Virtue cloak clothe dynamics.

Discussion in 'Release 34 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Toadster, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

Not sure if this is a bug or an intended feature for performance, so I thought I would post it here and move it if I need to.

When using the virtue cloak (Have not noticed it on others, but may apply) if you zoom out you will hit a point where the cloth dynamics turn off and the cloak is attached to you leg for movement. Zoom in and the cloth returns to normal. I am thinking this may be a performance related feature, but thought I would throw it out there in case it is a bug.

Leelu likes this.
  2. lollie

lollie Avatar

Just tried this now - I wasn't able to zoom out far enough to see the cloth physics turn off, zoomed out as far as I could and cloth physics kept working.

Leelu likes this.
  3. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

My virtue cloak doesn't fit my avatar very well. I maxed out my height during character creation, and the fur on the top is obscured slightly by my Augmented Chainmail Chest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Otherwise it looks good, thanks!

Glantor

Leelu likes this.
  4. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

The movement when running is not very noticable. That is why I thought it may have been a performance feature or maybe part of the graphics settings for cloth distance. It was more noticable when I had my camera zoomed out all the way then an object forced the camera in close when turning.

Leelu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.