visit the deotionals quest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sway, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sway

Sway Avatar

anyone know where you can pick this quest up ? I dropped all my quest because I had so many broken ones.

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Sway you can start it at any devotional caretaker
    and if you ask them about the towns they will tell you if you already asked there

3. Sway

Sway Avatar

I have click on everything there is to click on from the caretakers

4. Gregg247

Gregg247 Avatar

Talk to the caretaker at each Devotional (in 11 NPC towns) and ask about their shrine. Also, type in "patron cities". When you do, they'll show you a list of all 11 NPC towns. When you click on any of these towns, it'll tell you if you've visited that town and talked to a caretaker yet. I always do this when I've just talked to a caretaker, just to make sure that my visit was registered with the game correctly.

Once you've talked to the 11th and final caretaker, as you say "Goodbye" to them, they should mention a special gift for you. That will be your Banner of Spirituality.

You can do these in any order you wish, and you can take your time (you don't have to do them all in one play session). Be particularly careful in Point West; the caretaker there sometimes doesn't register your visit correctly. Also, the caretakers in Aerie and Fortus End tend to wander away/run away from you sometimes. Chase them down!

discipleofweb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.