Visitor to Steam account transition?

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Kerg, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerg

Kerg Avatar

I've been playing on a visitor account that I created some time ago. It was created many years ago but I've never actually played until release. I downloaded the game directly from the website. I'd like to buy the game on Steam now but I'm worried about having to start over, will there be some way to link this old account to my Steam account?

2. Lactose

Lactose Avatar

Same question from me, I started the free trial and am considering buying so:

1) is there any reason to buy through steam as opposed to direct
    2) if I do buy through steam given the trial is direct can you link it up or do you need to start over

thanks alot :)

3. TalonZorch

TalonZorch Avatar

You can buy the game via steam or just enter your bought game key in steam.

Then you will be prompted in the first login to reveal if you already have account credidentials. If you enter them there, your account will be linked to steam and you can continue playing your trial character!

4. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

@Kerg @Lactose I bought my game through the website but later connected it to steam mostly for the better patching.

I think it's safest that way. If you want to buy the game on steam and connect it to an existing trial account character then you may wish to ask support@portalarium.com first. Or maybe @Berek knows the answer to this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.