1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Want: Tax Free PA Row Deed - Have: Tax Free POT Village Deed+extras

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Spoon, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

So Spoon is still looking for
    • Tax Free place-anywhere Row Deeds

Which I'd like to trade for a Tax Free POT Village Deed, but I would also throw in something extra to make the deal better for you. For instance for 1 TF PA Row Deed I'd offer:
    • Tax free POT Village Deed
    • 20 bagged Obsidian Potions
    • Your choice of a complete telethon reward set from 2017-2018 (except lord british/oktoberfest)

Or if you have other interests then let me know what and I'll tailor an offer for you.

For instance I have multiples of the bundle stuff from Viking/Shogun/Obsidian/Kobold/Elven Village bundles.
    I have lots of pledge gear/items if you are looking for such.
    etc.

2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Spoon, Just curious do you have the End of Summer 2015 Telethon rewards? And would it be a fair trade for the TF PA Row Deed for the TF POT Row Deed?

End of Summer 2015 Telethon $10K - Gossamer Cloak
    End of Summer 2015 Telethon $25K - /lbsalute
    End of Summer 2015 Telethon $25k - Darklamp
    End of Summer 2015 Telethon $50K - Nightmare Mount flaming black coconuts that leave a trail of smoke
    End of Summer 2015 Telethon $50K - Nightmare Mount black horse head mask with red flaming eyes

3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Only the Darklamp and the Gossamer cloak.
    However...
    No.
    The value combined of the 2015 items is in excess of 120.
    It was just before the telethons took off so those are much rarer and few in between in the market.
    That would place the combined value beyond 400, which is above what one can expect for a TF Row Deed.

Hence the "complete telethon reward set from 2017-2018" which is closer in value while still being above what is normally given to make the deal more attractive.

4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Sorry did not take into account the date range. Definitely understand. How about the deed swap and the gossamer cloak and maybe some prosperity tools? Don't need any recent telethon rewards have several of each.

5. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Just sold off all my Prosperity tools.
    :oops:
    Hmm. So you don't like the obsidian potions? Hmm.

Maybe three bagged 12-pack of dye, total 36?
    Then it would be deed+cloak+dye.

Maybe some founder gear/armor set?
    Then it would be deed+cloak+gear.

Maybe an atlas (map container).
    Then it would be deed+cloak+atlas.

6. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

I will try to save some time and list items that I have not acquired yet. This is a wide range of stuff with a wide range of pricing. Please ignore anything that is too expensive but keep in mind I usually don't pay normal price. Also please don't be offended by anything I say it is a defect of being in sales for sooo many years.

Anyway my TF PA Row deed for:

Your TF POT Row deed, Gossamer cloak, and anything from list that you are willing to offer. Thank you for offers and hopefully we can come to a decision.

Kobold Indoor Toilet
    Remote Bank Access Device
    Obsidian Obelisk (digital)
    Ornate Gazebo (digital)
    Bell Tower (digital)
    Large Guardian Lion Statue (digital) x2
    Horse Statue (digital)
    Any Virtue Armor
    set of four prints of elemental magic (earth, air, fire, and water)

Spoon likes this.
  7. St Drahcir

St Drahcir Avatar

Not gonna lie - watching this trade as it progresses is very interesting. I don't know much about the values of all the stuff ingame, but I am having fun Googling all the items you list so I can see what they are :).

Vaentorian and Spoon like this.
  8. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Sir Drahcir, yes items in SOTA are very unique. All the ones I listed above you can see at https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=9085 along with a bunch more but only till the end of this month. Then the add-on store gets taken down to a minimum. The problem with this trade is all on me because of how much stuff I have. It is hard to trade for something when you have most of it. I actually do not have the Gossamer cloak and want one. How long have you been playing? You have a good number of messages and likes so you have been around for a while. Anyway if I can help with anything PM me. My in game name is also Warrior B'Patrick. Also check out the telethon rewards list at:https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...thon-rewards-list-updated.111749/#post-956051

9. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

I'm usually very hard to offend so no worries in that regard.

Great.
    Don't have the matching sets yet but I think a Remote Bank Device is fair in the middle of those items there.

Though it should be noted that you have a typo there, my deed is Village not Row but I know what you meant.

Sending you a PM.

10. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

Still looking for a TF PA Row?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.