1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Water Lot versatility

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Shadow, Apr 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Avatar

The water lots were billed as a more desirable lot, but in execution they are very limited. There isn't that much variety in homes, particularly on the higher end lots. In addition, I had purchased a greenhouse on the store but of course, it's not useable even on a Keep level water lot. I can't place it on the roof, and there aren't any larger water platforms that can be used for the nicer exterior decorations. Obviously can't place a greenhouse in my basement.

How about a special floating greenhouse? Or the ability to place greenhouses on the roof or create a larger water platform? Water specific decorations? Just ways to make the water lot worth having.

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

What would be cool is Venice style row houses (that don't sink, of course).

[edit] Or make a POT water row marker that is a raised wooden platform.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    Sole, Anpu, Shadow and 1 other person like this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Maybe agriculture fish/lobster traps, or black pearl beds, or traps for baits?
    ~TL~

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    Lazarus Long and Shadow like this.
  4. Shadow

Shadow Avatar

That’s a cool idea, being able to trap for items like that would be great. Decorations, like water features. Fountains (thinking of stuff like the Bellagio hotel in Vegas) Probably spelled that wrong. Decorations for under water? (The water Lillies dont work in water with waves very well, so I couldn’t use them, always going under water.) Walls that you can place in water would be nice; all of the walls and gates I accumulated canno longer be used. Just simple things like that.

Time Lord likes this.
  5. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I do enjoy what Atos did in his castle with the aquarium flooring too. A new "Capt Nemo" looking style for water homes design would be another nice touch.
    Under water housing?
    ~TL~

6. Lained

Lained Avatar

Use the land option in the choose your home UI and then you can place any land home have plenty of space for farming on a nice big island.

Radicus and jrs99 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.