Weaponry Bonuses?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hurricane, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane

Hurricane Avatar

The other day I seen a Bronze sword with a 15% Rend bonus on it.

how is that bonus applied?

The WIKI is no help so does anyone have a website that may have the information on it?

Thanks

2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

This is from a blacksmith woth blade masterwork specialty at a high level

Boris Mondragon and Hurricane like this.
  3. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

Also, if you press the control key when you look at an item, it will show you a more detailed breakdown of what components, masterworks, and enchantments give what bonuses.

4. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

Bingo! This is the coolest thing, and I remember how my eyes almost fell out of my skull when I realized this was a thing.

5. Hurricane

Hurricane Avatar

I didn't know that... thank you!

Oyjord Hansen, Nikko and Lazlo like this.
  6. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

I do not know if you use two handed swords or dual wield one handed like I do. If you can get a couple of bronze ones with 16 percent bonus to thrust on each it can be nasty damage especially if you get thrust up to 120 plus and bezerker stance to 120 plus. R/Boris/El Pirata

Hurricane likes this.
  7. Hurricane

Hurricane Avatar

Come to think of it, Last night my swords is now GM, I dual wield so what is the template?

any advise?

8. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Well here is what I did under the advise of @Sara Dreygon and I may miss a few since I am at work.

1) Innates: Get str/dex/intel to 80 first then higher as time allows. Mine is at 102/100/90.

2)defensive stance and bezerker stance to 80 then to gm. Mine def stance at GM, Zerker at 120 planning on 140. Deflection, fortify defenses, party and glancing blow to 80 and then to Gm like I did.

3)Armor: I use bronze chain mail geared for high str and damage, talk to @Mac2 for the gear, your money will be well spent. Make sure you raise Body slam and inner str to 80 then to gm. Mine both at GM with body slam bring my opening attack.

4)Again I do not have access to my template but on blades make sure you get all the blade skills to 80 then depending on how you use them to GM. I got them all to GM but mainly use thrust which is at 128 on the way to 140. Got to raise bladed combat to 150 first.

5) subterfuge: main area there is sneak attack, engage opponent (for runners and pvp which I will be entertaining in the near future) and silent movement. Get them to 80 then to gm if you wish.

6)Focus tree , get the skills that raise focus and lower focus use.

7)Magic trees: get the attunement on all magic trees to 40 then 60 and to 80 or higher if you wish. I still have moon and chaos in the works to 80. You may want to work on life, fire and water first. Fire is huge as most of the mage mobs use that as their primary damage spell. I use water mainly for soothing rain, douse and the water elemental which drops 100 plus heals on me all the time while in battle. Tap soul from death tree is huge to regain focus even in battle on conjunction with soothing rain and Elysian Illumination which offset the health loss of tap soul health to focus transfer. That is all I can come up with off the top off my head here at work. Good luck and congrats on picking the most exciting hands on build in my opinion. R/Boris/El Pirata.

Jaesun and Mac2 like this.
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Avatar

this is great! thank you!

I will follow this and change when and if it's needed.

It gives me something to work on.

10. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

It is my pleasure brother. Almost forgot to tell you to level offhand attack and offhand power in tactics tree. Tweak your build so you are comfortable with it. I would recommend you stick to green mobs so you can kill faster and level faster. With body slam, quick turn followed by sneak attack and thrust it becomes a deadly tango and in my eyes it's all about elegance and finesse like a deadly art form. Hit hard, hit fast, hit often and giving the victim last rites or carving your initials on the back of its head are optional "grins". R/Boris/El Pirata.

Hurricane and Mac2 like this.
  11. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.