Weather Detector (Dev Replied)

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Royalnaga, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royalnaga

Royalnaga Avatar

Hello Sir/Madam,

Im not sure if you covered this yet but will there be a craftable weather detector that prob will cost you alot of resources and you can have different types of tier's of them so they become more reliable as they become higher in tier maybe even adding a cost for it to continue working (Power/Battery/Fuel)

I would love to have such a thing in order to see when it will be raining in order to get resources that only spawn if its raining (If you guys are going to add such a feature)

And it can also be a house decoration that can only be placed at a big enough house making it extremely rare but very usefull and that guy owning the house can broadcast the weather (If he so desire's)

Thanks for reading it and please post and idea's or suggestion's below for all to see.

DavenRock likes this.
  2. Bzus

Bzus Design Lord SOTA Developer

I like this idea. With the cyclical nature of the game world we would like to offer the players an ability to predict certain events. While not a core feature, it is a great idea that fits in perfectly to this concept!

3. rschultzy80

rschultzy80 Avatar

I thought you were crazy until I got to the second paragraph. I don't have anything to add as far as how it should work without knowing what features the game may have but it's an exceptional idea. Instead of heading out questing knowing their may be rain soon just go head to that "nightshade spot" xD. +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.