Welcome to Crossroads Alleys

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by that_shawn_guy, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

Crossroads Alleys is the latest annex of Crossroads dedicated to high quality, highly active merchants.

[​IMG]

With our simple set of rules, central location, lack of devotionals, and no amenities, you will not find a better place to setup a vendor or do some shopping.

[​IMG]

We have lots of lots still open and more coming with an upgrade in R53. If you're interested in setting up shop, check out the rules.

[​IMG]

If you have no interest in running a vendor here, we have already attracted the best merchants you can find. Stop by and check out some great deals.

[​IMG]

Sonja and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  2. stile

stile Avatar

Love Crossroads, although ive been so busy for a while (and will continue to be so for a bit longer), that i havent gotten to go out and do any shopping for a while.

great place though.

If any residents ever have a free spot for someone else to place a vendor, let me know! Id love to add one in Crossroads, and while i can supply a vendor and will even kick back 5% of my sales, im not interested in owning more lots in game.. only vendor slots, and i work with a half dozen+ people already like this.

err... umm.. it would be a few weeks before I could start setting that up though, if someone was interested. hence why i havent been looking around and talking to people yet :)

3. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

The rules for Crossroads Alleys have been simplified and a central crafting pavilion has been setup.

Check the bulletin board near the entrance for the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.