1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

West Highland White Terrier

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Royou, Mar 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royou

Royou Avatar

We need more Dog breeds in the game, sorry Shimizu I love Cats but love Dogs just as much.

Can we have tricks that they can do also, i.e roll over, fetch and so on, I'd love to be able to throw a ball and have my dog go fetch it, drop it down at my feet and bounce around eagerly waiting for the ball to be thrown again, can we have leads for them also so that we can walk our dogs, and in time accessorize them with bows coats and the like, that we can craft.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

BTW, they were attacking gustballs. That could probably be modified a bit to "fetch" instead of "kill".

Royou likes this.
  3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

Royou likes this.
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

YES, THIS

My westie passed last year. Would love to have him back, if only digitally.

(Could also be cheap and recolor the same mesh to get cairn terriers as well. Then I could have last dog and current dog!)

5. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Dogs rule!

Royou likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.