Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

West Perennial Trail Exits

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Bedawyn, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

10/12/2019 13:18
    Title: West Perennial Trail Exits
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No

Details: This is a beautiful little scene, but...

(1) The North and South exits both appear as South Exits on the compass and in the chat window.

(2) The West Perennial Trail clearly runs east-west, so why is the scene road running north-south?

(3) As usual, the mobs respawn far too quickly. The wildlife seem to be okay, but if you've just killed an entire campful of bandits, you should at least have time to loot their camp and read the notes they left behind before they start respawning. I didn't have time to check even one tent, much less the whole camp.

(4) The notes refer to a hidden treasure somewhere in the scene. Now, I wasn't expecting a bandit's idea of treasure to be all that fancy, especially in a Tier 2 area, but if you tell us there's a booty to find somewhere, there needs to be a booty to find somewhere. (Especially when you're teasing us with the bandits having an unlootable crate of crown shop deco.) I normally explore pretty thoroughly, so it's unlikely but possible that I just didn't find it. But given my experience with the game so far, I'm more inclined to believe there isn't anything to find. This is needlessly disappointing. :-(

Also, as a loyal citizen of Ardoris, that broken fence section makes me want to complain to the Shogunate. What are our taxes going for if not to maintain the roads? That was a nice little touch, you guys. :)

Steps to Reproduce: Approach the gate at the northern end of the road.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz (4) System RAM: 8089
    GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 GPU RAM: 2150
    SotA.Win.64.1051.Date.10.11.19
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest02_Road
    Area Display Name: West Perennial Trail
    Loc: (-34.7, 32.0, 144.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDJfUm9hZHx8KC0zNC42NzYsIDMyLjAwMiwgMTQ0LjY0MSl8KDAsIDAuMTgzLCAwLCAwLjk4Myl8MzgxLjQzMzZ8MjAuNTk5NnwxLjI1

williamleara likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.