West Veiled Swamp

Discussion in 'Text-Bug Reports (French)' started by BlackKiwi, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackKiwi

BlackKiwi Avatar

1)
    There's a note "Journal de Taverne" in a crate in the northern building of the "District Nord" marker.
    It's untranslated, but small enough for me provide translation directly on the forum:

"Normally I'd laugh in the face of anyone who suggested moving my drinking house to a haunted swamp, but I feel safe with so many of the fighting men of Ardoris nearby. If there's one thing I know about soldiers, they get thirsty."

Proposed: "En temps normal je me serais bien moqué de quiconque m'aurait suggéré de déménager ma taverne dans un marais hanté, mais je me sens en sécurité avec tous les homme d'armes d'Ardoris qui sont dans le coin. Et s'il y a bien une chose dont je sois {@C/sûr/sûre/sûr/} au sujet des soldats, c'est qu'ils ont souvent soif."

2. BlackKiwi

BlackKiwi Avatar

2)
    The "Journal du Commandant Hold" found in the building in the center is not translated. And its name is wrongly translated: "hold" is about the stronghold, not the name of the commander (which can be found in the journal).

"Log of Hold-Commander Bartholomew.
    Final entry.

We march back to Ardoris tomorrow, and it looks like most of the civilians are coming with us. I can't say I've enjoyed 20 years of this post, between the fevers, the bad water, and the giant spiders. Still, I can't help but feel that tower is laughing at us, just waiting for us to turn our backs. The evil sleeping there isn't thwarough with us yet, mark my words."

Proposaed name: "Journal du commandant du fort Bartholomew"
    Proposed text:
    "Journal du commandant du fort.
    Dernière entrée.

Demain nous rentrons à Ardoris, et il semble que la plupart des civils aient décidé de nous accompagner. Je ne peux pas prétendre que j'ai apprécié les 20 ans passés à ce poste, entre la fièvre, l'eau boueuse et les araignées. Cependant je ne peux m'empêcher de penser que cette tour se moque de nous, qu'elle attend juste qu'on lui tourne le dos. Et je peux vous assurer que le mal qui y réside n'en a pas encore fini avec nous."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.