Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

What about meticulous collection being disturbed...

Discussion in 'Release 27 Bug Forum' started by SmokerKGB, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

3/13/2016 8:54 PM
    Title: What about meticulous collection being disturbed...
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: I know it's been reported before, but I was in this area being ganked by spiders, and every time I killed them all and started harvesting and getting many x3, x4 meticulous collection, it took just long enough for another spider or bear or wolf to come out of nowhere and disturb me... Causing all of my meticulous collection to disappear... Harvesting in this area is very, very slow going and the spawn comes from miles away or re-spawns, just to disrupt me AGAIN, and again, and again... Don't you think that when I'm disrupted, that the harvest stops with the loot window opening? With my previous meticulous collections in tacked, at least that way I can go back and retrieve my spoils, if the body is still there...
    Steps to Reproduce: Harvest anything with a meticulous collection and be attacked by anything, you loose all your spoils...
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32723
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 GPU RAM: 4026
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.393.Date.03.07.16
    Area: HiddenVale_Hills02_Tier5
    Loc: (-5.9, 38.6, -46.9)

2. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

This is massively annoying, I was going to post about it today. The text on the screen says "Accumulated Loot" and this is quite clearly a bug because, as you describe, the loot is not accumulated. So either the bug is that the loot is not in fact accumulating, or the bug is that the text is wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.