WHat could you have done in the down time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Oct 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I have been reading the forums and people talk about what they would have accomplish in the amount of time the server has been down. So my question is this. Pick one of these options and honestly tell me what you would have been able to do in the span of time from Sept 29 to today. Remember no one is on 24 hours a day for 7 days without being AFK for some of it and the more skills you choose the lower the levels will be.

1. Pure crafting build - what skills would you train and how high? Saying all of them would mean lower levels so better to pick 1 or 2 from each of the gathering, refining, and production. It has to be doable in the time allotted.

2. Pure adventuring build - what skills would you train and how high? Saying all of them would mean lower levels so better to pick 1 or 2 from each of the offensive, defensive, and tactics. It has to be doable in the time allotted.

3. Hybrid Build - this would be the hardest because of the number of skills to train so levels wold be lower. What skills would you train and how high? Pick your favorite skills in all trees. It has to be doable in the time allotted.

I have played games that have given increases in character level or new character class when a new major release is introduced. I think this might be a perfect reward for the time lost in playing. Maybe some resources and money also be given but the character would be the major reward for hanging in there without to much b....... or complaining. And once you got you reward character you could continue to train them. Since new players and high level players have different expectations on what a Reward Character would be there needs to be a way for both to be happy with what they get.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.