What does the light armor set bonus do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spainchaud, Jan 20, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spainchaud

spainchaud Avatar

In my tests it did nothing. Maybe I just don't understand it.

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

If you're talking about what you get when you have say 5 light armor pieces equipped then that bonus is applied to the skills Dodge and Evasion (for light armor).

Numa likes this.
  3. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

It increases all light armor skills by 2.5% per light armor equiped. You will run faster with a full suit of light armor than you will with just the chest piece

Numa likes this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It's only applied to defensive skills (Dodge and Evasion). You can test this by looking at the bonus of each skill and then un-equipping one or more pieces.

5. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Im pretty sure you can see you character get faster and slower by adding/removing pieces because i used to try wearing part platemail but hated being slower.

Ill check it out when i get home. If it still makes you faster but doesnt show on the tool tip its probly a buf

6. spainchaud

spainchaud Avatar

Thanks for the answer. In my original tests I was looking at flurry, which does not get a bonus. I checked and I see that Dodge and Evasion both get a bonus. I also checked the new Leather Bandit armor, where each piece has an extra 2.5% bonus. I did note another small bonus from the complete Bandit armor, but not the promised 12.5%

Skill Bandit Light Chest only
    Dodge 26.9 25.7 22.2
    Evasion 15.2 14.5 12.6
    Move Speed 9.6 9.7 9.7

It looks like the extra 4 light armor pieces give a bonus of 15%. The Bandit armor gives 5% more, for a bonus of 20%. Run speed does not get a bonus. I checked run speed using the Lua script Amalgamate.

Elgarion and Numa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.