What i think in general

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blaquerogue, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

If port had said this is the way it is just deal with it, i think alot of us, wouldve still pledged etc.. the good thing about
    saying "this is the way it its" is there is no room for negotiation, even then i still wouldve pledged!

But with port saying we will listen to what the players want, and you will help build this world you have infinate wants!

I think port would be better off if they just gave everyone the rewards they pledged for, and then said "This is the way it will be from now on we will listen to wants and decide as a company if we want to make this or not, and heres some stretch goals to see what players want the most."

Players understand we are working on things, so just sit back and play until then.

I could accept that! Without question!

How to enjoy the game as is? Just play it new things will come soon.

Heres a sneak peak into the future with whats coming.....

Remember those flying ships in blood bay? Remember the elevator shafts in many scenes, fire eles in the lava, water eles in the water? Moving platforms in many of the scenes? All those are precursors to mounts and ships when it comes to designing game mechanics! It really is!
    The movable carts are great mechanics for a moving caravan that you can protect or attack as quests.
    So until then drop your ideas in the forums and enjoy what you can until things come into being. It does seem like those things we want are in the making. It may take some time.

Deathblow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.