What is right with the newly refurbished Kingsroad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Time Lord, Feb 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Refurbished Kingsroad:):thumbs up:
    [​IMG]
    :eek:"Hunt till you drop":confused:

Hunting there as a new character, hunting in the newly refurbished Kingsroad (located in the very center of the Hidden Vale), hunting is quite good, being entertaining and with attachment allure. It's all the new spawn replacement, both in creatures as well as the respawning in resources and their respawn timers.

Hunting there as a very advanced character, I found that I cannot overkill the spawn rates when hunting the creatures as well as collecting resources.

I mention these qualities, because many of our lvl 1-3 areas can be overhunted, resulting in down time (disapointment).

When I'm playing in any area, I really want to stay and grind the area without the need to move on to a different area. I want to find the best way to grind the area and try different attack plans to try and maximize my time there.

Kingsroad now has all those qualities and I encourage our developers to revisit other similar areas with these same refurbishing spawn rates in mind.

@Elgarion , great job!
    Pass it on to the team! :):thumbs up:

2. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

~Kingsroad Stress Test~
    @majoria70 and I teamed up to test this area under the stress of two very advanced Avatars. There's really non-stop productive fun to be had there.

I think the changes to the area have made it into a place where one or two advanced players could take a new player or any number of new players and still have a really good and productive time there together.

Solo'ing in a new character also makes for a very wonderful hunt full of things for new players to learn from.

These evaluations were made during 2X Exp and spawn rates may or may not have changed since then.
    ~Time Lord~

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
    thradia and FrostII like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.