What PvE is there to do in Game?

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Galluccio, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galluccio

Galluccio Avatar

This is the first weekend I've tried the game. I've mostly just checked everything out. I've tried fighting some things... spiders, deer, skeletons, others.

But, I'm just not getting it. There just aren't enough things to kill. And, each "zone" seems rather small. The housing looks awesome. I'm just not getting the PvE part of the game... the actually fighting... There doesn't seem much to do.

AM I wrong? Does it just come to "it's beta and more is coming."

Thanks

2. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

Its not even Beta yet and yes we are all expecting there to be more in the final game

3. Gubbles

Gubbles Avatar

Galluccio, welcome! Did you get a chance to check out the Lunar Rift in Owl's Head or do the quest offered by the Tour Guide? It switches destination every few seconds. I had fun this release visiting Kolbold Warcamp, Solace bridge and Vertass Pass. I enjoyed the PVE there. You might check it out if you haven't seen it yet. There is also the Lich dungeon in Ravensmoor, the sewers in Owl's Head and Kingsport, and the Clink, also in Owl's Head. I'm probably missing a few, and like Sir Asguard said, there is more to come! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.