What we as PVP'rs want in the game, and the PVE that oppose us!

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by blaquerogue, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

with the blue healer thing, say you and i are fighting im almost dead, and some blue heals me turning the tide against you! thats what i meant :) I love the red blue and grey ideas i think they are great! I also think that is somone wants to be invovled in PVP there should not be an out (exiting the scene). :) and there should be penalties like the 8 hour thing you mentioned! Also i think it would be cool to have bounties for NPC people and monsters. I play both PVP and PVE, PVE is like any other solo player game except you can run around with your friends, PVP well theres no reason for it other than status. The loot is lame, and the mechanics are not well balanced (YET)! :) Id really love to have a reason like some dude is a murderer! (Justice) Yes im a Pk hunter somone murderers/reds would love to kill (reasons for PVP Vengeance)

2. Doomgate

Doomgate Avatar

Its a work in progress :D Lord British is well know for making good games so I do hold SOTA on a higher level than other games.
    I also feel we should some how get all the PVPers involved in finding a hybrid solution between Hardcore and Softcore PVP, Once we as the PVP community know what we want we get PVEers to add on to it so that they get benefits like titles and rewards on the PVE side of things and then maybe we could get a Dev to listen to us.

Atm we are all just kinda pitching in our idea but we aren't seeing it through or PVE players shoot down the idea because they see no benefit in it for them (P.S. we are doing this for benefit for us they have a right to voice there opinion in it) So if we know what we want and we can get the PVE community to say its fine by them the Devs might feel a bit happyer with assisting us in getting a PVP system that will give even the Harcorest PVPer the experience he wants and a PVEer will never have to look twice at a PVPer

blaquerogue likes this.
  3. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

funny how you described mortal online system, its actually UO's system, shamelessly plagiardized :p

Thats all people know how to do these days... copy without fixing the problem because that wasn't in the job requirements. People like to buy the same thing over and over we see it in current day hollywood don't we ? :p

4. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

I love to be what i want to be.

Sandbox PvP Freedom

blaquerogue and Ahuaeynjgkxs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.