Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

When on top of PlantingPot to water get "Unable to water plant. It may be in use by another player."

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by Spoon, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

This could be same root cause as this:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f.../unable-to-harvest-plant-error-message.78030/
    However, my reproduce differs.

1/27/2017 10:53 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    3/4, most likely because I was standing on the edge instead of straight on top.
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    So Lux has a couple of plants indoors. Since it is a bit crowded she usually jump on top of the Planting Pot to water it - which has worked before R38.
    [​IMG]

However now, if you stand directly on top of the plant - ie no pathing - you get this:
    [​IMG]
    couple of errors here
    • this is a private house with locked doors, it is not possible that another player would be interacting with that
    • the plant remains unwatered while message in the chat is "Plant (Immortality Fruit Bush) looks watered already" - it definately isn't

However if she stood to the side of the same planting pot and have pathing to it then she has no issues and can water them.

She did this a couple of times (3/4) and after I told her about the other bug, she tested by standing next to the next one but then it worked right away with no error. So in her case it seems more likely to be related to the position on top and some pathing.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (8) System RAM: 16297
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M GPU RAM: 4064
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.544.Date.01.26.17
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Lux Sanctuary
    Area Display Name: Lux Sanctuary
    Loc: (-176.2, 35.0, 342.8)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.