where is the bug report place

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zoomba1953, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoomba1953

zoomba1953 Avatar

where do i post s bug plz

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

type "/bug" in game that should open a window and paste data to clipboard if that does not work look below for release 47 in Earlt acces testing - https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?categories/release-47.1154/

And now that you know another little trick is oyu can delete your thread so it does not just clutter up forums :) Look at bottom of original post and there is Edit / Delete / report if you delet it removes thread :) holler if oyu have any other isues

3. zoomba1953

zoomba1953 Avatar

aye got that but i place a bug report before and its still not fix so i want to update it and i cant find the post

4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

they archive them each release if it is still a bug and did not get marked as one you just repost it in R47 bug reports. You can look back in you content to find older posts since oyu only had 5 should not be hard to find

5. Lained

Lained Avatar

The bug reports from each release are archived which is why you can't find it by browsing but you can do a search, and select Early Access Testing forum with the search child forums checked and enter your name in the posted by member field to get a list of your past bug reports. It's best to repost the bug each release if a dev hadn't commented on it previously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.