Where's Walda Wandered?

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Lily Byrd, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Little Walda Walker has wandered away, again. Come help locate her.

You could win a tax-free POT row lot!*

You have until December 31st, 2023, at 11 p.m. NBT (New Britannia Time) (GMT - 6)

Hundreds of Snow Walker are now enjoying their time in town and the surrounding areas.
    [​IMG]
    Seen above in a recent picture taken at the Jade Valley Markets with her family, little Walda (front and center) is still missing: The Walker family, friends of the Jade Dragons, and the Jade Dragons themselves have all vowed to help find Walda.
    She is clearly labeled as Walda Walker. She is unique.
    She is on public land, not on anyone's property.

There is A SMALL CRAFTED PRIZE for finding Walda, IN ADDITION each person who finds Walda will have an entry into a GRAND PRIZE DRAW FOR A TAX-FREE POT ROW LOT DEED.

When you find Walda please make a reply to the thread here. That way I will have a time stamp of who discovered her first, second, etc. I will confirm your find by asking a secret question that you will be able to answer if you are standing next to Walda. (There is a piece of paper at her base with a word on it. I will need to know that word) PS I move her and change the question each time she is found to keep it going.

Jade Valley has long been the destination of Snow Walkers who visit from the peaks of the surrounding mountain chain each winter. See the link here about their activities:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...years-snow-walker-migration-has-begun.175194/

**Draw to take place on December 31st, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. NBT (New Brittania Time) (GMT - 6)

Each entrant will have their names numbered in the order that they find Walda. The assigned numbers will represent the person during a dice roll made in-game on December 31st, 2023, at11 p.m. NBT (New Britannia Time Zone, GMT -6). The winning number will have a tax-free POT row lot sent to their mailbox.

Lily Byrd will make the winner of the grand prize known in-game, on the SOTA website in the forums in this thread listed under in-game player events, and in SOTA Discord events thread.

*One (01) ticket per player. Players may of course continue to look for and find Walda. I will cheer for them each time but still "Only counts as one" no matter how many times that one finds Walda.

Come help! Everyone welcome. Walda is located somewhere in Jade Valley right now.

*follow the New Years Eve signpost to find the party spot in Jade Valley

**no need to be present when we do the draw, I know who has which ticket and will mail the prize to the winner of the raffle if they are not in attendance.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
  2. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

3. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

PS If I'm in game you can whisper me there to tell me you have found Walda. No need to delay in that situation

4. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I have found little Walda :)

Lily Byrd likes this.
  5. SethTekk

SethTekk Avatar

I found her.
    IGN: FoeElf

[​IMG]

Lily Byrd likes this.
  6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I found Area: Jade Valley (POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Jade Valley) Loc: (-58.422, 37.997, 34.597) DBG: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEphZGUgVmFsbGV5fCgtNTguNDIyLCAzNy45OTcsIDM0LjU5Nyl8KDAsIDAuOTE5LCAwLCAtMC4zOTUpfDI2Ni4yNzl8MTguNjIxMDN8MS4yNQ==

7. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

I have private messaged you Congratulations. You have raffle ticket #01 I will mail it to you in game when I learn your in game name.

8. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

9. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Hi And Congratulations. What is the word that is written on the paper at her base? Please private message that word and I will send you the raffle ticket #03

10. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Walda has slipped off again...when her parents arrived, she was already gone again!! See if you can find her

11. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

My name in game is Isabel Ayin :)

Lily Byrd likes this.
  12. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

i sent you an ingame mail.

Lily Byrd likes this.
  13. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

The first found location. Walda was apparently discussing easter eggs in the game with various residents of Jade Valley. Walda was not there when we all arrived to reunite her with her family. She is a slippery snowball, indeed!

See if you can locate her in her new location.

Raffle tickets will be offered as a prize for finding Walda...the raffle is discussed in the title article.

14. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Walda has been found again. Congratulations badfast you are the fourth person to find her. Raffle ticket #04 I will move her in the morning, so if anyone finds her tonight and tells me the word written on the paper by her base will still get entered in the raffle today

Last edited: Dec 24, 2023
  15. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Walda has wandered away. Another raffle ticket is up for grabs! Find Walda and get entered for a raffle ticket for a POT tax free row lot.

16. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

You have this last day to find Walda. Deadline is when the New Years Eve Party starts.

*follow the New Years Eve signpost to find the party spot in Jade Valley

**no need to be present when we do the draw, I know who has which ticket and will mail the prize to the winner of the raffle if they are not in attendance.

17. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

The winner of the raffle was ticket #01 Congratulations Isabel Ayin!! I will send your prizes to you through the mail!!

18. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Great thank you very much!!
    I take this opportunity to tell you that I went to explore the area where Walda was when I found it and I loved the configuration of the plots and the decoration of the Stone Keep. I liked it so much that I copied something similar for my home :)

Lily Byrd likes this.
  19. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

I'd like to come see that. In Umbria?

20. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Yes, it's in Umbra. Umbra is an island between Soltown and Castle Atos, right next to Hometown. And inside Umbra there is no loss, you go up the entrance slope and cross the gardens that are guarded by a zombie.
    I started construction a week ago, so there's still a lot to do, but you can poke around to your heart's content.

Thank you very much for the reward, I will add the plot to the beach area when I build that area this spring :)

Lily Byrd likes this.