Who has an Edelmann Founder Village home?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Kara Brae, Sep 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I am looking for an Edelmann Founder Village home in the online game. I searched in Hometown but couldn't find one.

If someone is using it, does it look like it is supposed to? (See screenshot below from sotawiki.net)

[​IMG]
    Back in an early release (R19) I used it for a short while. The inside walls were shoddy, but it looked really pretty on the outside.

In the offline game I now have property to place this house on and it no longer looks like it is supposed to. Am I the only one seeing this?
    [​IMG]

2. oplek

oplek Avatar

The lighting is different. The light is coming from behind, and apparently not even hitting it, so it's technically in shadow, with a more basic shader doing the rest. Lighting has a lot of effect on how things look.

Kara Brae and Alley Oop like this.
  3. Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze Avatar

I think there are several in use in the most eastern part of Britanny Fields.
    Online, that is.

4. Eric White

Eric White Avatar

There is one for sale on a vendor in Crossroads Alley for 19k IGG. I almost picked it up and decided to just go for a row house until I am earning more gold in game on a regular basis.

5. Alioth

Alioth Avatar

Not sure if you figured this out already (hope so), but I have one in game and it looks fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.