With the housing issue, friends simply make a ''duplex'' type house?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Annah_Sennah, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annah_Sennah

Annah_Sennah Avatar

I agree there will be a housing issue, however why don't friends simply share a large plot? Divide it into 2 or 4, or whatever number of seperate mini-houses just like a duplex? This obviously will depend on how customizable houses are but if they are UO customizable then just make each floor a seperate 'house' or build 4 seperate houses in each corner of the plot. This also would need a seperate 'owner/co-owner' ability to decorate because even if you do share with friends and such it would be a pain to always wait for that person to be on so you can place decorations, so give the house an ability to have more than one owner, I would figure that would be a simpler thing to program in more than one owner per house than finding places for laying more houses. As long as has their own lock for their house then it should help a little with housing.

This isn't a perfect idea, but it opens up the ability for more people to have their own ''house''. There will probably always be more players than house area, but the players can work together too so we can have our own 'house'.

I also can't stress enough in posts to NOT have multiple house plots to one account because that will void out any number of house plots that are created in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.