Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

wolf spider queen sac no drop

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Talimar, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talimar

Talimar Avatar

I reset the quest way back in r49 or r50; and since then I have gone on random 10+ kill sprees and have yet had the venom sac for the quest to drop.

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Talimar Are you sure to have the quest items show up in your inventory? if you ticked hide quest items you don't see them in the loottable too

3. Talimar

Talimar Avatar

Of course I know they aren't there. I've done the quest before. I've killed the queen 100+ times since I've reset all my quests. I've quadrupled checked each release since I've reset. They will not drop for me. The only thing I haven't done is talk to the elf guy; as I don't want to trigger that segment. (unless you have to to trigger the sac drop?)

edit: I'm being extra picky so as to not accidentally splitting the quest and not bugging a future segment like I did last time. Hence why I haven't talked to the elf. Quest line should have the sacs drop at this time. (or prior to, depending on how they designate quest drops.)

4. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

so, you say you reset the quest but don't say at which point you are in which quest line...

did the evil overlord task you with finding them? Is this task in your questjournal?

Info is ammunition and there is no overkill in giving info's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.