Wood rasp

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Senjut, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

Can anyone tell me where I can buy one? Been to Soltown/Ardoris/Brittany/Owl's Head and I must be missing the vendor somewhere I think that has carpentry tools...thanks in advance!

Acred likes this.
  2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

The "Crafting" merchant at the crafting pavilion should sell all the extra tools. :)

Acred and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  3. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

Where? I tried the two guys by the crafting pavilion in Ardoris, no go. They had other tools but no wood rasp.

Not sure where any other crafting pavilions are.

I think part of the problem is that I'm confused between "crafting pavilions" and people's housing lots that have something that looks like a crafting pavilion on them. :) I suspect I only think I've been to the crafting pavilion in several towns. Just started a week ago.

Anyway, I'm still in Owl's Head, will try looking for the crafting pavilion...thanks!

Acred likes this.
  4. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Just checked Chip Leland myself, and they do indeed sell "Wood Rasp" objects.

Try changing online modes, drop to "Friends Online". Perhaps the multi-player instance is sold out. :)

Acred likes this.
  5. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

Found the pavilion in Owl's head and found the "Crafting Goods Merchant" (Emily), and she had the Wood Rasp...thanks!!! :)

Acred, Roycestein Kaelstrom and NRaas like this.
  6. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

P.S. Emily also said she had an apple in her pocket, which got me all excited...but apparently she is not willing to give it to me. :)

And no that is not a dirty joke, I wanted Emily's apple lol (since from what I hear, they can only be grown).

Acred and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.