Write a description of how you WISH a class would be played

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Fikule, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fikule

Fikule Avatar

Think of a class or build in the game and write a description of how you wish they'd function within the game.

This is just a nice way to see some creative ideas and mechanics. You can talk about it from a purely technical standpoint or as more of a small roleplay. Few examples below:

The Frost Mage
    Wearing warm clothing, I protect myself from the magical cold that fills me when using frost magic.
    In combat I keep my enemies back with frosted fields and icy walls, slowly and eventually freezing my enemies, shattering them for heavy damage.
    Every attack makes me colder, increasing the effect of my magic, but slowing my movement and eventually draining health as I begin to freeze.
    As another enemy approaches, coming in fast, I unleash the cold my spells have created, shards of ice surrounding me, thrusting from the ground and knocking my enemy away, simultaneously freezing him and shattering him as he hits a nearby wall.
    I feel warm again, but as blue mist circles my hands and I begin casting, I feel the chill run down my spine... and smile.

The Moon Witch
    Every movement seems graceful, every action is like stark white silk across your skin. The Witch of the Moon does not run, does not dodge and does not need to, she moved long before you thought to swing.
    At first you see the light in the trees, dim and wavering. Calling you in. You hear the intake of breath with no origin.
    Wolves attack! You prepare to defend yourself, raising your shield and delivering a swing of your sword only to find the dim light streaking past you from behind, delivering a blow of invisible force to your back. The wolves burst into mist, an illusion.
    The wisp circles you, dizzying you as you feel your skin prickling in pain... and then you see her, silver hair flowing as though the earth itself cannot impress it's will upon it, her eyes a dim glowing blue in the twilight. You run for her, unsteady of your feet, feeling drained. The wisp, glowing brighter than before, flows towards and into her, filling her with the stark white light of the moon before vanishing entirely.
    You look around warily, the whole world suddenly seeming darker, and, as you collapse to your knees you realise you forgot to cry out in pain, her soothing whispers and eerie silent glow follow you to the floor, her blade like stark white silk across your skin...

2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

I am the Warrior Cleric -

My helm keeps evil from looking upon me, and keeps me from looking upon evil,
    My Chest piece to keep my heart intact, and my soul true as to not be corrupted by evil
    These gauntlets keep my hands from touching what is unclean so i will not be dirtied by it,
    These leggings to keep me sturdy and standing strong like an ancient and weathered mountain that refuses to erode,
    These boots so i my walk upon sacrilege grounds and not be tainted by it, and sanctify it once again,
    This 2 handed hammer to strike judgement upon those that have wronged in the world,
    My Earthquake that opens the very ground evil walks upon, sending them back to the depths of hell from which they came,
    Undead will fear the powers of banish from me imploding them where they stand,
    My searing ray to burn the darkness from my foes,
    My healing touch so soft and gentle that mends all that ails you,
    My healing ray that reaches out across the land to bring life to those that have very little,
    My purify to cleanse your soul from negative influences,
    My purify burst to cleanse many of the same,
    My healing grace to keep life flow running through me and you,
    My resurrection reaches in the darkness and pulls you from it back into the light.
    And all these things i do in a selfless way with no price, but a lesson to others that within the darkness I am the light.

For I am the Warrior Cleric

The Obsidian Eye likes this.
  3. The Obsidian Eye

The Obsidian Eye Avatar

I have my "eye" on you!!!!

Jivalax Azon and blaquerogue like this.
  4. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Grin.......to be continued..........

The Obsidian Eye likes this.
  5. The Obsidian Eye

The Obsidian Eye Avatar

Many do not care of the past of these lands, and they tread without knowing, you show promise sir in your vigilance, but you will fail! The might of my sorcery will overcome you, you just do not realize that you have no chance!

blaquerogue likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.