1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTB All Cloaks, Pot of Prosperity, Mortar & Pestle, Cavalier Hat

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Forest Dweller, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forest Dweller

Forest Dweller Avatar

Greetings everyone!

I came late to the game and missed so many things. My aim is to try and secure whatever other players make available and try to catch up as best I can.

I listed items above. That's a start--the Obsidian Cloak, the Oracle Cloak, the Blade of the Avatar cloak. Also the Village Ring of Stones, Pot of Prosperity, Mortar and Pestles, and the Cavalier hat. PM me if you have any of those you want to sell.

I'm very impressed by the sense of community and comradery, and am eager to meet a lot of new friends.

Cheers!

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Hi Forest_Dweller,

Just as FYI.

Right now all things are "claimed in game" until next wipe, you can see this mentioned in the Weekly Updates at the bottom.
    So unless they make the tech to unlcaim things in the bank one would have to wait for such trades until next wipe.

Regarding the tools of prosperity, there are still packs of prosperity in the addon store, and since most would sell theirs at higher than they bought it for, you might still want to look into such packs.

Regarding hats, we have so far not been allowed to trade them at all. They are in people's accounts so it is a bit unclear when exactly we get to start trading with those.
    As is right now it seems that it will be when the game is launched for real that those are added along with our pledge items.

Spoon mayor of Lux Sanctuary.​

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.