1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTB high end heavy armour and blades for IGG

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Ondar, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ondar

Ondar Avatar

I have accumulated some IGG and want to spend it on better gear. I'm looking for high damage / resistance, STR, HP, thrust, double slash, offhand attack buffs and high durability.

What I have now:

Meteoric iron long sword +8 - +6 dmg, +0.3 dmg res, +16.3% double slash, +15.8% rend, 100 durability
    Meteoric iron long sword +12 - +6 dmg, +0.3 dmg res, +9.6 STR, +3.3% crit chance, +16.1 thrust dmg, 100 durability
    Bronze dagger +10 - +3 dmg, +6% crit chance, +13% crit dmg, +14.2 STR, +15.6 double slash, 70 durability
    Bronze long sword +12 - +3 dmg, +8% crit chance, +5% crit dmg, +16.3 HP, +14.8 STR, +16.6 rend, +17.8 thrust, 80 durability

Iron plate helm of courage +1 - +14.6 STR, +4% dmg rez, 80 durability
    Iron plate chest of courage +1 - +96.9 HP, +10% dmg rez, 150 durability
    White iron epic plate chest armor +12 - +21.2% dmg rez, +75 HP, +0.4% crit chance, +12.7 str, 130 durability
    White iron epic plate leggings +10 - +13.4% dmg rez, +40 HP, +0.3 combat dodge, +12.2 STR, 90 durability
    Bronze augmented chainmail leggings +12 - +6.6% weap dmg, +11.2% dng rez, +32.8 HP, +10 STR, +3.4 dmg avoid, 90 durability
    Copper epic plate gauntlets +10 - +1.3% weap dmg, +3.1 DEX, +3.1 STR, +1.6 dmg avoid, 75 durability
    Copper epic plate boots +8 - +1.5% weap dmg, +7.7 HP, +3.1 STR, +12.3 dmg rez, 78 durability
    Bronze epic plate boots +10 - +3% weap dmg, +6% dng rez, +3.2 DEX, +4.9 STR +7.8% glancing blow, 70 durability

PM me here on ingame at Alicia Ondar. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  2. Ondar

Ondar Avatar

No one have better pieces? :O

3. Nick

Nick Avatar

Hi Alicia,

You need anything specific? You can state your preference. Bronze, Meteoric, Constantan have different attributes.
    Do you prefer pure chain, pure plate or hybrid?
    How many MW and Enchanting do you expect. (3x3 cost way more than 2x2)

I'll make you a spare set when I have time. :) Let the other experts do your main gear.

Nick

Ondar and Cianna like this.
  4. Ondar

Ondar Avatar

Hi Nick,

thanks for reply (and thanks for your excellent job you do at Soryn Fields! :D ). I spent more than hour wandering around Novia market, visited a few other towns around and bought only 1 sword, that was only a bit better than mine. I did not found anything other worth buying :( I don't really care how many bonuses does that armour/blade have but what they are.

Still noob at this game but it seems that its not easy to get good gear here :) I aim for high damage output with 2 blades with survivability being close second. And as I don't do much spellcasting (only some earth), plate is probably better but I'm looking at chain too for better enchants than I have.

And as I don't do PVP I don't need spare set (thanks for offer!) - I can always use courage set or norgard knightly order set I have :)

5. Vodalian

Vodalian Avatar

Hi, I invite you to check my vendor in Dawn's Keep, a viking row home in the center of town.

I have a selection of plate armor for sale, all fresh from the forge. Copper/meteoric +10 to +15, GM skill. Not absolute top end but you should be able to find a few upgrades. And I promise the prices are very affordable.

Ondar likes this.
  6. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Check out Crafters Town . Crafters alley - swords vendor ... some swords with double slash and thrust , str also ...although i reccomend these more rend dmg and thrust ...youll also find a wide array of heavy armor...

[​IMG]

Ondar likes this.
  7. Ondar

Ondar Avatar

Thanks, I was there and bought Iron plate helm of courage +1 - +14.6 STR, +4% dmg rez, 80 durability and White iron epic plate chest armor +12 - +21.2% dmg rez, +75 HP, +0.4% crit chance, +12.7 str, 130 durability. Very nice selection. I don't remember if I bought Meteoric iron long sword +12 - +6 dmg, +0.3 dmg res, +9.6 STR, +3.3% crit chance, +16.1 thrust dmg, 100 durability also from you or somewhere nearby. Now I'm looking for upgrade for my dagger (offhand weapon).

Any idea if longsword/dagger combo is better than double longsword?

8. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

None .

9. Ondar

Ondar Avatar

Sorry, was not able to find it. Is it inside those walls or outside?

10. Vodalian

Vodalian Avatar

It is inside the walls, facing the castle in the middle, at the side with mostly unclaimed row houses. The only viking house if I remember correctly.

11. Ondar

Ondar Avatar

Its name is something like earth warrior or so? Then I have found it :) Very nice prices, but I'm looking for the best I can afford right now (already spent 400k IGG for stuff bought in this thread - half of that for a sword from Elrond).

12. Vodalian

Vodalian Avatar

Yes that’s the one. Ok if you have that kind of budget then you want better than I have at the moment. Good luck! :)

13. Ondar

Ondar Avatar

But I did checked them all :) Thanks for offer!

14. Ondar

Ondar Avatar

Now looking for boots and gauntlet 10+ str, helmet 15+ str, does anyone have some?

Christopher7983 likes this.
  15. Ondar

Ondar Avatar

Thanks to Adam Crow I have new boots! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.