1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTB Smallish POT

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Church, May 11, 2023.

1. Church

Church Avatar

Hi all,
    I am a returning founder player wanting to acquire a Player Owned town within the confines of a no RMT market place. I am amicable to all offers and creative purchase solutions in the current environment. PM me here or on Discord (Church#4018).

I will also be grateful for any and all advice on how to affordably rebuild my footprint in the game and community.

thanks!!
    Church

Fiero Steele and CICI like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Welcome back! FYI, I believe you can still purchase POTs in Mistrendur on shroudofheavatar.com.

3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Church
    Good to see you back. Currently the Holdfast POT is on sale for $700.00 (regularly $900.00) in the add-on store. If you are looking to do a trade only I have a Crossroad POT I might consider trading depending on the offer. PM me if interested.

Anpu likes this.
  4. Church

Church Avatar

Hi all, understood. I was looking for a Novia town to set up on the map where my former town was.

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Purchasing a POT on the shroudofheavatar.com website specifically states this:

New towns can only be placed in Mistrendur if utilizing an Episode 2 Overland Transfer Reservation Voucher, otherwise new towns will start in Novia or the Hidden Vale.

6. Church

Church Avatar

Thank you, my preference IS to have it on the Novia map in the location my original City POT was located as it was moved after I lost my job and sold everything from my founder account.

I had a very generous offer for a Cross Roads Village for ~90,000 Coto + $50 for the transfer fee, but as I have no Coto, the 800 usd to buy them is out of reach in my current situation. To clear things up. I can afford ~400-500 usd in Coto or game combo of that with property kind which I thought was a good offer for a holdfast or hamlet on Novia. I hope this helps. And Thank you folks for all the warm welcome back messages! - Church

Fiero Steele likes this.