1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS - Crossroads Overland Map Access (Crossroads Village)

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Statch, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Statch

Statch Avatar

Overland Access Crossroads Village Player Owned Town SOLD!!!
    • Please PM me your offer(s).
      • Currently: *Open to offers again, previous buyer fell through*
    • I will be accepting PayPal via invoice only.
    • We will trade through Lord Andernut of course ;)
    • Updated - 12.25.16
    This is the original POT Crossroads package with all the original rewards and features, including overland access. Post January 4th, 2016.

The town submission form up for modifications. The town can be named, placed, and much much more.
    This means you still have all freedoms to decide what you want your crossroads town to become.

This is a rare item no longer available for sale from Portalarium (especially overland access).

Get your very own slice of SotA heaven:

This package includes:

*In summary - Name your town, put it where you want on the map (anywhere), name NPC's & give them back stories, customize your town layout (buildings, etc.), choose environment (forest, snowy, jungle, underground cave, etc.), & make gold off your NPC vendors + renting out all your lots!!*
    • 33,600 m2 of player lots
    • A design session with the Dev Team to define details*. We will build player owned towns from templates and modify them based on requests. Players can submit layout requests for the town, including NPC building location, and we will get as close as we can based on our starting templates. Other design details to be defined include::
      • Name of Town
      • Location: Roughly which quadrant of the map. (Exact hex will be determined by Portalarium, Inc.)
      • Biome: Forest, Mountains, Grasslands, Swamp, etc.
      • NPC Building Definition (inn, smithy, etc.)
      • NPC names and stories
      • Custom Playlist: You can choose up to 5 wax cylinder songs to play on a Broadcast Phonograph in your scene from a list of in-game songs (NOTE: available song list will be provided on Custom Static submission form; Dynamic PoTs select/change their wax cylinders in-game; some in-game wax cylinders, such as the Countach or Neon Milk sound tracks, will not function on PoT Broadcast Phonographs).
      • Lot Selection: Determine which lots of which size you want. For example at this size:
        • 56 Village Lots
        • 40 Village Lots + 1 Castle Lot
        • etc.
    • Access Permissions:
      • Town owner can lock and unlock lots at will so they can actively control who gets to live there
      • The owner can evict an occupant and lock the lot
      • Players will still need lot deeds to claim the lots once the town owner unlocks the lots
    *Screenshot of current location (you can change of course).
    [​IMG]

SOLD!!!!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    Gregg247 and Bom like this.
  2. ImABigDeal

ImABigDeal Avatar

$3,200 if still available please. PM sent.
    Can I move this to another location of my choosing for sure? Been looking to get one of these :)

3. *Zelda

*Zelda Avatar

Statch my man.. I wish I could afford this POT. I would purchase in a heartbeat. Merry Christmas sir.

4. Statch

Statch Avatar

Looking to barely make a profit. Shoot me an offer guys. Let me know ;)
    This town can be yours for good price.

5. Statch

Statch Avatar

POT SOLD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.