1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS Pledge and Add-on Homes

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Jatvardur, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Houses for sale. Will consider offers.

Row
    Stone 2-story - $15
    Stone 3-story - $15

Village
    Citizen Benefactor Home - $30
    Citizen Founder Home - $30
    Edelmann Benefactor Home - $50
    Knight Benefactor Home - $60
    Knight Founder Home - $80
    Ring Of Stones - $150

Town
    Lord Benefactor Home - $150
    Lord Founder Home - $160
    Lord Founder Home (House Boat) - $160
    Lord Marshall Benefactor Home - $200
    Obsidian Tower Town Home - $225 (save $75 compared to add-on store)
    Firelotus Tavern - SOLD

City
    Baron Benefactor Home - $200
    Baron Founder Home - $225
    Duke Founder (City Home Water) - $350
    Twin Spire Manor (original LOTM home) - $300 - 1 sold. 1 left.
    Airship - $525

Basements
    Row Stone & Timber 1-Story Basement - $10
    Row Stone & Timber 2-Story Basement - $10

Village Stone 1-Story Basement - $10

Town Stone 2-Story Basement - $25
    Town Stone 3-Story Basement - $35
    Town Stone 5-Story Basement - $50

City Stone 2 Story Basement - offer

Deeds
    Tax Free Village POT deed - $450
    Tax Free Town POT deed - $1300
    Tax Free City POT deed - $2900

Tax Free Village Deed - $600 (POT & NPC towns)

-------------------------------------------
    WTB

Homes
    Airship - $50
    Imperial Airship - $50
    Firelotus Tavern - $50

Deeds
    Tax Free Village PA/ POT deed - $200
    Tax Free Town PA / POT deed - $600
    Tax Free City PA / POT deed - $1000

----------------------------

Other trade threads

Item Prices
    Looking for the market price of items? Check the following thread:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/item-prices.86676/

-----------------

Loyalty Scheme

Allow me to introduce a first for the SotA community. I have developed a new loyalty reward scheme for players who purchase from me using real currencies. This scheme is modelled after various popular schemes that exist in real life. These points can then be used to earn discount on future purchases.

I will retrospectively apply this to all trades from December 1st 2016. That means that anyone who has traded with me from then until now can receive loyalty points. Occasionally, I will offer deals which have an enhanced rate of earning.

Earning
    The rate is 1 reward point per $1 spent.

Note that rewards are calculated after fees and discounts have been accounted for. Rates may change in the future.

Example
    Item Cost - $150
    After PayPal fees Jat keeps - $127.50

Loyal points rewarded: 127

Spending
    Every 100 points collected will provide the recipient with a $1 discount on a future purchase. Another way to read that is that every loyalty point gives you 1 cent off a future purchase. Points will be deducted from your balance after usage.

Rates may change in the future.

Example
    Player has 500 points.
    Item cost -- $150
    Item cost after discount -- $145
    Loyalty points used -- 500

Updated - 22nd Apr 2017

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  2. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Still for sale. Some prices updated.

3. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Bump. Been longer than a week. ;-)

Will consider offers.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  4. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

BUMP. Added WTB to this thread too.

Edit:

Added information on new loyalty scheme.

Allow me to introduce a first for the SotA community. I have developed a new loyalty reward scheme for players who purchase from me using real currencies. This scheme is modelled after various popular schemes that exist in real life. These points can then be used to earn discount on future purchases.

I will retrospectively apply this to all trades from December 1st 2016. That means that anyone who has traded with me from then until now can receive loyalty points. Occasionally, I will offer deals which have an enhanced rate of earning.

Earning
    The rate is 1 reward point per $1 spent.

Note that rewards are calculated after fees and discounts have been accounted for. Rates may change in the future.

Example
    Item Cost - $150
    After PayPal fees Jat keeps - $127.50

Loyal points rewarded: 127

Spending
    Every 100 points collected will provide the recipient with a $1 discount on a future purchase. Another way to read that is that every loyalty point gives you 1 cent off a future purchase. Points will be deducted from your balance after usage.

Rates may change in the future.

Example
    Player has 500 points.
    Item cost -- $150
    Item cost after discount -- $145
    Loyalty points used -- 500

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.