1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTT It all. Everything I own for an arena!

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by goplease, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goplease

goplease Avatar

Hello,

I am looking to acquire a castle basement for the game's pvp needs. Who's needs really? Mostly mine, but, I'd think group pvpers may want to work with me on this. I have the following in game items that I am willing to trade up, sideways, or all of it to get a joint castle running. Or, just lemme have access to your castle arena basement for free? On with it!

-TF POT Town Lot (and entire home set from Kobold town package)
    -TF POT Village Lot (and entire home set from Elven village package)
    -RF Village lot (and Gothic house)

I guess I am looking for pity and maybe a joint trade. Let's make use of a castle! (basement will do)

Best,

Bernie Sanders (in game name too)

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Hmm. The tech limitations of the game is rather against your mission.

For you to be able to access a Castle Basement then
    • Someone needs to own a claimed Castle Deed
    • That someone needs to acquire the $150 castle arena in the addon shop and place it
    • That someone needs to add you to the permissions so that you can do the deco etc for the arena basement - however there is no separate permission system for the basement - so you'd effectively gain whatever permission given to the whole castle, not just the basement (this can be mitigated by co-owner versus kindred permissions but would be a pain).
    • The owner of the castle, can at any time or warning, take any deco you place in the basement, and can remove your permissions from the lot/basement

So you'd be offering a lot of monetary value for basically very little guarantee or effect. This since they can't really trade you what you are looking for even if they wish to do so.

On the other hand there are several LoTM out there who'd probably be willing to lend their Arena basements out for PvP events etc. So I'd advice to make such a plea in the General forum instead asking if there is a LotM who'd be willing to run PvP events in their Arena - where you are likely to find that they already are and would love to get more people involved.

Best of luck

Sean Silverfoot and lollie like this.
  3. Kastagir

Kastagir Avatar

In the worst case, I can set you up with a semi-permanent Keep Arena Basement for no cost. Not quite as grandiose as a Castle, but still pretty spectacular.

You'd have to travel to Elysium though.

Spoon likes this.
  4. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

I could set you up with a castle and castle arena in Brit Wharf's. Maybe we strike a dual rental deal where you can use that location and I can use those tax free deeds in my pot down in Longfall if it is possible to do so safely for the both of us. I will be working out of country until just before Christmas. If interested in trying to work something out PM and we can discuss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.