Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Wyverns

Discussion in 'Release 58 Feedback' started by disorder, Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Innascual Inch

Innascual Inch Avatar

I hope their reasoning for introducing the wyvern pets with such weak power is that it is beter to incraese the pets power later rather than introducing it as an OP pet and having to reduce/nerf it later. Portalarium's rapid development cycle forces them to paint with a broad brush and fine tune things over time.

Numa and Net like this.
  2. Aeryk

Aeryk Avatar

I'm not sure if this fix made it into a build, but the no rez issue just happened to me tonight (24 Oct) on my Sabrae No'quar character with her purple wyvern (renamed to Abbil in case someone is checking logs). The pet appeared to be targeted (but not sure if the blue target symbol was visible -- it was earlier in the fight when healing), the resurrection spell said it was successful multiple times, however the pet remained dead. The pet body then disappeared and for a short while (perhaps 1 minute) the collar still indicated a purple wyvern, however now the collar appears to be empty.

I wish i had seen this post before trying the pet out. I did not know/remember we can use the necklace to resurrect, nor did i know there is a timer on the necklace. My only other pets that have died are rewards and those do not have a timer on the necklace.

Let me know if i should write this up again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.