Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Yngvar in Aerie

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Bedawyn, Apr 28, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

04/28/2019 21:32
    Title: Yngvar in Aerie won't take his key back
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? Yes, because he makes us promise not to leave Aerie until we've returned the key
    Details: Yngvar gives you the key to Bunker T, but makes you promise to return it before leaving town. Trying the bunker, I got killed within seconds, so I'd rather come back later on. But Yngvar won't take his key back. I'd assume this was related to the can't-turn-in-quest-items bug, but I read that was supposed to have been fixed already.
    Steps to Reproduce: Talk to Ingvar, promise to return key, get Bunker T Master Key from him, try to give it back
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz (4) System RAM: 8089
    GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 GPU RAM: 2150
    SotA.Win.64.961.Date.04.27.19
    Area: Novia_R7_City_Aerie
    Area Display Name: Aerie
    Loc: (114.6, 30.3, 145.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfQ2l0eV9BZXJpZXx8KDExNC42MzYsIDMwLjMxMSwgMTQ1LjM1Mil8KDAsIDAuOTQ5LCAwLCAwLjMxNSl8MTQzLjI5NzV8MTB8MS4yNQ==

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

He let’s you keep the key until you find what you are looking for in there. After you find the item, then return the key to them.

3. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

But since that would mean keeping the key until I'm NOT going to be killed within seconds, which isn't going to happen if I'm stuck in Aerie, that would mean breaking a promise, which I'm not inclined to do. :)

4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

It's true that "before you leave Aerie" really means "in order to complete the quest" but I'll poke around his conversation at some point and maybe make some adjustments to the text. Issue #64716

Bedawyn and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.