Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

You guys wrecked my PoT and didn't move it!!!

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by 2112Starman, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

So I logged in yesterday and got notice that all my deeds had been evicted from my PoT. I get in the game and my PoT is empty and everything is in the bank.

So I figure this is because way back on June 6th I upgraded the PoT and changed its template.

I expected to find my new PoT today but its still sitting empty and in Deslis.

What gives man, this is really lame if I have to rebuilt all the work I put into my old underground PoT!!!

I shouldn't have to have, Starr said my PoT change and lock was well before the cut off time.

Now I cant do *anything* to it, says its locked down by administrative action and that it has changed ownership or location!!!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hello!

Your town was one of the last POT changes to be implemented for R31. Due to build changes for this morning's release, it did not make it into the first build but all should be visible in an upcoming patch, including:
    - Biome change/Rotation (from Underground to Tropical Island "Left")
    - Upgrade (from Village to Crossroads Village)
    - Interconnection (change nesting interconnection from Desolis to Brittany)

Note that towns that undergo significant internal change, including biome and name changes, now require that they be both locked and evicted so that items do not inadvertently get stuck in an unreachable bank or location. Biome changes have always completely cleared item placements. Wouldn't call it so much "wrecking" as much wiping the slate clean to prevent worse things from happening. :) Things will look better soon.

3. Lighthouse13

Lighthouse13 Avatar

I was e-mailed prior the Rel.# 31 and was told that my Metropolis would be "Nested" in Owl's Wash. I don't see any "Portal" in Owl's Wash for me to get to my Island-01. It's on the Rel.# 31 Info Thread by DS. I'm on the "List". Do I have to wait for Final-Wipe (Rel.# 32)?

Thank You,
    TheFourHorseman

:)

4. Attenwood

Scenes that do not have proper boat access (such as forest or mountain POTs) don't have boat teleporters. Instead they use Air Baloons to travel from forest/mountain to island. The nested transport in Owls Wash to Straits of Delirium can be found near the scene's entrance to the right as a rope ladder leading to an air balloon.

In the future, please create a separate thread for an individual issue so that there is no risk of potential bugs getting buried in tickets we've already considered closed.

Area: Owl's Wash (ForestVillage01) Loc: (50.2, 32.9, 182.8)

5. Lighthouse13

Lighthouse13 Avatar

Sorry, No Air-Ballon Ladder to click on just to the right of the entrance prior to walking to the town crier and banker.
    Nothing nested as yet in the Owl's Wash period to click on as you indicated. Please Help me. :)

6. Attenwood

Are you in-game, sir? :)

7. Lighthouse13

Lighthouse13 Avatar

Sorry, but obviously since your Dept. did a Up-Date no more than 15mins. ago, now there is a Air-Ballon Ladder. Prior to that there wasn't. Sorry, and again for responding so quickly.

:)

8. Attenwood

Glad it's working now, at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.