Your pros & cons list

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Root2, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darks

darks Avatar

Mystic, okay, so if core elements come first, them why the emphasis on housing?

Game play and graphics should always come first along with bug crushing.

Atlaua (MGT470) likes this.
  2. Mystic

Mystic Avatar

I'd assume because housing is a large part of the game which utilizes many elements such as item placement as well as this gets peoples feet wet and gives the client a good run to try and hash out initial issues. It also gives people a way to get involved with actual bug testing who may not have prior experience in knowing what to look for or do. Testing will be much more specific in the coming weeks as well.

In the 17 or so years I've been testing games, I've never tested a game that focused on graphics first. Those have always come much later in the process.

3. sakuraba

sakuraba Avatar

Yeah Housing IS a big part of the game. Richard already made that clear...right?

4. Joviex

Joviex Avatar

Audio options & video options on the launcher

Please make video options PER MACHINE. I have three machines that are testing, and I have to reset the video options for each one 1024, 1920 etc... as all have different ranges of video card. Hope these are not stored on the server for any reason other than resources ATM.

5. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

The present state of SotA's graphics are brilliant and beautific to my eyes.

6. smack

smack Avatar

Yeah, they need to let players access the Options while not logged in the game.

sakuraba likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.