Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Zombie plague not working

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Anvar, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

100%
    Not blocker, makes life easier ;)

Zombie plague icon appears on bar but doesnt have any effect and no timer. Also doesnt vanish with purify.

Patch 414

Jackdepirate likes this.
  2. Sierra

Sierra Avatar

Seemed same for me until I realized I mistook another effect for zombie plague - are you sure it is zombie plague? It was a respawn effect prolonging the respawn time for me that looked quite exactly like a zombie plague.
    The plague works fine with me... every damned time and it clears when using purify here.

3. Jackdepirate

Jackdepirate Avatar

I can confirm it is zombie plague. I've asked multiple people and zombie plague debuff still does damage to them, does damage to my pet, but does not do damage to me. I can even carry the empty debuff and pass it on to people or my pet and it will damage who I pass it on to.

Edit: I can still purify burst the empty debuff away.

4. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

Yeah it is zombie plague. It happened when I first got bit by a zombie, I got the plague and hit cure on it nearly immediately, the icon didnt vanish and it was then I noticed it wasnt damaging me. Since then Ive not been affected by it.
    It might just be me that is/was bugged as Ive since seen a friend get it. I will try to catch it again later.

5. Deiniak

Deiniak Avatar

Maybe you health regen is more than the damage receive from the plague so it seem to do nothing

6. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I've seen the same thing. The devs have had a lot of trouble with the plague over that past few releases.

7. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

No Ive reconfirmed today, when I get bit by a zombie I get the icon, but it just says zombie plague and does nothing. It stays till I leave the zone and cant be cured etc. I cant pass it to others or in any way
    be affected by it but friends can still catch it from the same zombie that cant infect me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.