1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Zoos and Pet Fighting Pits

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Dartan Obscuro, Feb 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dartan Obscuro

Dartan Obscuro Avatar

The ability to put tamed pets in cages as deco to create zoos.

The ability to summon pets to fight each other in a non-PVP way. I'm thinking a fighting pit would be placed and creatures spawned in it would fight and players can gather to watch and bet. The summoner's skill level, artifacts, etc. would not be factored in to the pet strength and players could not enter the area or interfere once the fight begins.

2. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

I definitely want to be able to have my tamed pets be on display as NPCs either in cages or out of cages (preferably both since I don't feel comfortable letting a Darkstarr Destroyer wander my house even if it is tame.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.