Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Siege ranged enemy not attacking after catapults done, sort of

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Winfield, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

5/6/2018 3:20 PM
    Title: Siege ranged enemy not attacking after catapults done, sort of
    Reproduction Rate: unknown
    Blocker? no
    Details: At some point after all 18 siege engineers were defeated solo by me (and you thought I was just a fisherman!), and I turned in archane catalysts 3 times to scouts and got rewards, the ranged enemy were not attacking anymore anywhere. Could go anywhere and easily kill ranged enemy as they just stood there. Additional siege engineers also appeared, but would not attack me. I was in combat mode for a long period of time, but when I went out of combat, and back in, it cleared up right away and I was instantly killed by the ranged archers and extra siege engineers. Maybe just an anomaly, but worth reporting I figure.
    Steps to Reproduce: Not really sure. Maybe you can look at my log if you see it and see how I got into this situation. (maybe my log pointer is in the Debug cryptic info here to help you, I don't know).
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 32722
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8113
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: SiegeEncounter_Forest01_Road/POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01_template/Islands of Wonders
    Area Display Name: Forest Siege
    Loc: (-64.4, 31.3, -120.2)
    Debug: U2llZ2VFbmNvdW50ZXJfRm9yZXN0MDFfUm9hZHxQT1RfdHJvcGljYWxpc2xhbmRfbWV0cm9wb2xpc18wMV90ZW1wbGF0ZS9Jc2xhbmRzIG9mIFdvbmRlcnN8KC02NC40MDMsIDMxLjI4MywgLTEyMC4xODYpfCgwLCAwLjU2MiwgMCwgMC44MjcpfDY4LjUwMjcyfDguMDg3MjcyfDEwLjUwNTc2

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Winfield
    The best way to know what is going on here is to get a solid repro. So far, no luck for me. Did you take down all three points? That would have spawned a boss of some type.
    Did you only take out the engineers and leave the rest?
    Have you seen this since it first happened?

Winfield likes this.
  3. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

I took down all three points as best I could tell, but not all the marksmen, etc. Cashed in all the quest items to the scouts. Siege engineers still appeared again (which surprised me). I never saw a boss spawn, but was looking. I will try to do this again and see if I can reproduce it too.

Thanks.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.