By Order of Envy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by E n v y, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I'm not speaking for Portalarium.

I'm speaking for myself. That's all I ever do, and I'm calling this for what it is. Hate speech.

2. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

Concur.

3. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

Srsly hate speech? WTF?!

4. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

Thing I love about this minority who choose to spew hatred of the OOE is that nobody really cares what they are saying. Not only are they proving the point of why my new order has been created, but they bump my thread with each post!

5. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

I have faith that Order of Veng, Phoenix Republic, Avatar's Radio (to name a few) and friends, of which they have many(myself included), can defend ourselves against the Order of Envy if need be. Where will Rat's Nest fall?

If good friends of mine in LOTC join Envy and end up killing me it will just be entertaining and we can laugh about it later.

6. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I nominate Envy for ONBE for creating a new community recognition program. :rolleyes:

7. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

You'd probably see more participation if this thread was moved to the Fire Lotus Tavern section - RP and whatnot...

Time Lord likes this.
  8. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

I always said I would never accept one if one was ever offered.

9. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

You seem to be of the impression that this is anything other than disdain for the ONBE. It was never communicated as an in-game political RP group, though I'm sure Envy will twist it that direction now as an out because there isn't enough fortitude in this initiative to say what he actually feels.

10. Drocis the Devious

1. I'm not defending anything but common humanity here. ONBE and Royal Warrant holders are people. The forums are not supposed to be about attacking people. Certainly not people that were awarded something because the developers thought them to be deserving. What's next, should we start an organization that attacks anyone that gets a free t-shirt during a hangout?
    2. Rats Nest is a city in-game. There are only two in-game laws neither of which have anything to do with this completely out of game conversation.
    3. This has nothing to do with Envy pking people in-game. If he wants to do that against ONBE's and Royal Warrant holders, he's free to do so assuming they flagged for pvp. But on the forums we're not supposed to have pvp here. The same reason that a pvp forum was nixed, where everyone just yell at each other to see who can make the snarkiest insult is something that we're not supposed to be circumventing by creating an "order" where people get $75 to be a jerk.

11. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

I am all for anyone trying to create some conflict.

House Serenite draws the line in Grunvald. We have no allies, warrants or medals, only enemies.

Our love for our land and people is all we will ever need.
    Let the rivers run red!

12. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Consider me opted out.

Regardless of people agreeing or disagreeing on the merits of individuals/groups receiving the ONBE or Royal Warrant, I applaud the programs that reward positive contribution in the community. I do not support the denigration of those orders.

13. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

I'm aware that Duke Violation, Amber and Wrath are people (as examples). People I like and respect. People who have been recognized by the Lord of these lands. Envy can never take that away. I don't support hate speech at all but I do support someone having a grudge or disdain and hopefully rping such a thing. In that sense it should be in an RP forum. Makes more sense to me that way.

The thing I find most complicated about it is that a PvP centric group is creating a rivalry with a PvE centric group and most of this will result in little to no guild warfare.

14. Drocis the Devious

I have no problem with roleplaying or creating an in-game organization to roleplay conflict. This is not what the OP is about. The OP is clearly about out of game forum attacks.

15. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

Once again for for people who do not like the order I have created, I respectfully suggest you take your complaints elsewhere so my thread is not derailed further.

16. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

@Berek - I move that this and similar threads be locked until such a time that Envy can establish a civil thread which does not encourage the below anti-community behavior which is an obvious violation of the forum rules of conduct.

17. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

~The OoE~
    The OoE is a viable thought because it is in direct relationship to what Lord British and Portalarium's desires for our players to interact with and hold their own events, and by extending that "spirit" within their remarks, I believe that E n v y has taken a bold step here, where our Portalarium and Lord British could help support even through gaming mechanic of signet within our in game names and titles.

~This Idea of Player Awards is Very, "Time Lord Approved"~:cool:!'

18. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

The new forum regulations shouldn't kill our freedom of speech if you'd ask me.
    @all take envys topic as what it is: a joke. Riding the wave to hell.
    It's awsome. We all pretend to be so nice and adult. But as soon as something like that comes round the corner we all freak out.
    We pretty much freak out because of everything at the moment.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  19. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I think that's something that you need to PM the moderators for and not troll others for response to... :cool:

E n v y <---<<< It's all in the name, it's a vice, "and never an insult" ;)!'

"Which is extremely fitting when ever speaking of any and all awards" :D
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...the-day-whats-yours.43823/page-37#post-576108 :p
    :rolleyes:~Time Lord~o_O!'

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  20. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

Chain lightning crashes... :)

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.