House Serenite lays claim to Grunvald Shardfall

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Duke William of Serenite, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

On this day August 16th Summer 495 PC, under the governing rule of Duke William of House Serenite of Grunvald, late Night Under the New Moon, Sir Fizzlebang has raised the flag bearing the Crest of House Serenite over Grunvalds Shardfall.

Britannians:

House Serenite hereby claims the Shardfalls territory by Right of Conquest. The region of Grunvalds Shardfall and all appurtenant lands now fall under the jurisdiction of House Serenite.

House Serenite of Grunvald will act accordingly in preserving our standing as the Greatest House in Grunvald and New Britannia by immediately implementing patrols in and around the Shardfalls territory. From this day forward, any persons caught in the Grunvalds Shardfall Territory without pledging allegiance to House Serenite will be seen as a Hostile act.

Consider thy-selves Warned.

- By Order of House Serenite Army -
    - Sir Fizzlebang, Kings Guard -

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  2. Pentium Ironshade

Pentium Ironshade Avatar

3. Belgtor

Belgtor Avatar

Honor to Setnite!

Honor to Duke william!

4. Roper Docholiday

Roper Docholiday Avatar

be seeing you soon.

5. Night Fury

Night Fury Avatar

Picks nose!

Leelu, vegasblt and Blake Blackstone like this.
  6. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

We farmed there for 3 hours the other day, never seen you guys, but killed everyone who had a weapon or stealthed and didn't lose a fight... not sure your flag is in the right place ;)

7. Fizzlebang

Fizzlebang Avatar

Seeing as how this was posted today, unsure why you would expect us to have been watching days ago. Also, thought you guys were a PvP guild. Strange how every time I see an OOV member they are not flagged. :rolleyes: Yet, I have been continually flagged for the last 2 weeks. Hmm...

Anyway, I'll see you guys out there. Good luck ;D

8. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Nope, as the website says, we're a well rounded family guild that does everything. Lots of incorrect perceptions placed due to how much we help push all sides of the game equally, including PvP.

And that 3 hours was within 24 hours of that post... not days ago. I figured the conquest comment meant you guys had actually ruled the region for some amount of time not that you were going to try to... anyway, yeah, most Order of Vengeance people will never flag PvP because, as our website and guild posts here and everywhere else says, we're a well rounded guild! :)

Glad to see you are interested in doing something and have just started. Hope you do well!

9. Jordizzle

Jordizzle Avatar

If the dev team can some how find it within their interest to stop ignoring the bug I've been reporting for the past two releases regarding how spears are broken and actually do something about it ..I will log back into SOTA and I will take up my spears against House Serenite and I will not stop until the skull of each member rests on my dungeon floor.

Leelu and Audacity like this.
  10. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Dear Duke William,

I take note of your decree, but with all due respect I have for you and some of your subjects, I will not comply to your banned.

I love to have some walks in this area. Grunvald Shardfalls is like a public garden for me, and as long as the rightful King of Novia decides otherwise, I have no reason to change my mind.

I'm not hostile, but I will hit back if I am attacked.

Therefore, I humbly ask you to remove your claim. All this would be pointless violence.

Your devoted,
    Lady Ribald Hornpipe.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  11. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Message me via raven any time, I will join the Serenite protection force and help you protect the land. I would hope that you already consider me an honorary member of the house and an ally.

Duke Starman - fighting the tyranny!

Vox Aquila, Leelu, Vrunk Hrrk and 2 others like this.
  12. Duke William of Serenite

That is great news! Just let us know when you will be visiting and I will send in the welcome wagon! I promise it will be quick and painful!

Vox Aquila, Leelu, Vrunk Hrrk and 2 others like this.
  13. Duke William of Serenite

Hello my friend, I will contact our soldiers and let them know that you are there to help. You are always welcome in Serenite.

14. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

I'll be likely there, soon. But I doubt using a wagon of soldiers to punish a solely walker is virtuous in any way. I see neither courage nor compassion. Mark my words.

15. Duke William of Serenite

I choose violence. You are welcome to challenge my Kings Guard in a one on one duel. I am more than interested in honorable battle. You can also choose a guard from your ranks to fight for your clans honor.

The loser of the battle will retract all forces from Grunvald to never be seen there ever again.

*throws down his gauntlet*
    Lets see if you can walk the walk.

Zesty, Audacity and Vrunk Hrrk like this.
  16. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

The Truth is : Novia can only have one King. As far as I know, nothing has appointed you to that place.

So, you do not have the power to impose your rules, even for a duel. And claiming rights on lands without royalty consent makes you a common bandit.

I am not speaking on behalf of the Order of Vengeance but on my own behalf.

I will not flee in front of your threats. But if you give up, I will act as if nothing had happened.

17. Belgtor

Belgtor Avatar

My lord (kneels) this one has not yet earned the honor of doing battle with your personal guards. Give myself or any of our lower ranked knights the pleasure of testing him or his champion.

Audacity, Leelu and Vrunk Hrrk like this.
  18. Duke William of Serenite

Today you Sir Belgtor of House Serenite honor us with your willingness to defend your home and family. Bring me a sword coated in his blood and you shall be rewarded.

Bring me his head and we will decorate the halls of Serenite clan house with our enemies heads!

Audacity, Leelu and Vrunk Hrrk like this.
  19. Duke William of Serenite

I stake my claim by right of conquest. You can deny my claim but it will take force and not fancy words.

As long as I am the Duke of Serenite that will be how it is.

You like your friends in Order of Mori are full of hot air.

You will flee, come into Grunvald and I will show you.

moko, Audacity, Leelu and 1 other person like this.
  20. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Oh, my dear Duke William,

I'm so glad you changed your mind.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see on this envision orb, traveling in Grunvald Shardfall all day (or night) is perfectly fine now, thanks to your great magnanimity.

At the end of my trip, I finally crossed the path of an ally, whom I left a little personal recollection.

Everyone is notified: Grunvald Shardfall again becomes a country of Novia where you are free to come and go!

Have a nice day.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.