Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I cannot kill a thing (except rabbits?)

Discussion in 'Release 36 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Net, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Net

Net Avatar

Yeah I know, I should have power levelled higher. My magic trees are incomplete so my attunement is not very high, msot my skills are level 40-60.

I was never doing 100+ damage, but I was able to kill most things before running out of focus...

Today I fought soem Obsidian Golems and few other things... Fire magic still does 0 damage. my air and death magic does 2 (two), TWO damage says 10-23. My discharge (10-27 damage) crits for as much as 4 (four) FOUR....

Seriously, those NPC archers hit me hard, I caannot really outheal them let alone fight back, even golems do me 16+ daamge, and I do like 2 dps???? SERIOUSLY?

If this change is meant so those GM+++ people cannot do ludicrous amounts of damage it completly failed because I now do ludicrous damage. Ludicrously low.

lollie, Leelu and x_Selene_x like this.
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

The new resistance attribute play some factor here. The obsidian golem is pretty much immune to all spells at this point

Leelu likes this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes it will be tougher in some ways. Our resistances will matter more. We have been spoiled in a lot of ways. I don't think GM will help in everyway with the new changes. A person could be GM, which of course is another story, why are they even able to GM yet is crazy, but I think we are going to have to 'use' the system and all the resources like food,buffs, hopefully sleep to be more calm and comfortable mentally ;), and strategize what we do. I am truly hoping this is the plan, but at least we have the opportunity to figure it all out.

edited

Leelu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.