Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Number ONE cool thing you found in R15 :)

Discussion in 'Release 15 Feedback' started by ThePompousPeasant, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

i meant more in the lines of original. a lit deco gump i've seen before. i am dancing on the overland map on a mountaintop, nearly to the beat of hardcastle's 'born to be alive' which simply sets white people's hips a-thrusting. it's scientific. i'm starting to feel cool.

The Hendoman

2. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

I sold my first pair of leggings! Which really has nothing to do with this release in particular as I could have just sold it to an NPC but I wanted to see if any player would really buy it. And someone did! Thank you!:) And I suppose it would have to be this release where I could first do it really through a public vendor. Thought he was some kind of new greedy little NPC for skimming off so much from me at first.

On a sidenote, didn't realize I could make so much money off one pair of leggings:eek:. Went out and bought a few more recipes, thanks to that purchase.

3. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

When I found the Spectral mine, walked through the broken opening in the wall, read the dead guys notebook, seen the door was locked, jumped down the hole in the floor... It was like a New Ultima...

I didn't post in the "annoyances" thread, I'd rather talk about what I like in the game...

My second best moment was realizing I could pump points into my skills so the resource node wouldn't break and go away...

majoria70 and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  4. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

all right. I've been talked down from the ledge. Dancing on a mountaintop in the overland map is cool as hell.

The Hendoman

majoria70 likes this.
  5. One Zero

One Zero Avatar

Dogs

[​IMG]

keep it weird

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.