Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Not a Bug] Heart Stone Horrors - task/entry does not clear

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Arya Stoneheart, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

6/3/2018 7:53 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: I have completed this quest - turned in the Ichor witch skull to the soldier in Solania Catacombs, but the first task and entry did not clear the journal.
    Steps to Reproduce: I got the Heartstone in Soltown Catacombs, then talked to the soldier in Solania Catacombs, which gave me the task and marker to find the Ichor witch, get the skull and give that to the soldier.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4) System RAM: 16326
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPU RAM: 4072
    SotA.Win.64.788.Date.06.01.18
    Area: Novia_R9_City_Northwood
    Area Display Name: Northwood
    Loc: (143.3, 45.2, 140.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjlfQ2l0eV9Ob3J0aHdvb2R8fCgxNDMuMjgsIDQ1LjE5NywgMTQwLjg4NSl8KDAsIC0wLjg4OCwgMCwgMC40NTkpfC05Ny41NTA1MnwxOS43NzAzN3wzLjk3NDExNw==

Paladin Michael likes this.
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Put the stone in the altar after killing the ichor witch.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  3. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Not a bug - - The Hearthstone (Heart Stone Horrors) and Ichor Witch (The Ichor Witch Waits) Quests are two different quests. You can place the heartstone in the ritual blood stone at any time, but Mac2's suggestion of after you defeat the Ichor Witch is more advisable so you don't have all these mobs coming at you at once.

Journal entry for "The Ichor Witch Waits"

While exploring the depths of Solania Catacombs, I came upon an injured Whiteguard named Helena. She said she was in the catacombs to investigate and, hopefully, eliminate a new threat - Bloodbone Skeletons. The Bloodbone represent a new, as yet unknown enemy entity. The Bloodbone skeletons are not only blood-red in color, but also drip blood, are more vicious and capable combatants than their ordinary cousins, and seem to be proliferating rapidly.

Through her investigating, Whiteguard Helena found out that there is a controlling entity called the Ichor Witch. She was trying to get to a large antechamber southwest of her current position to find this Ichor Witch and decapitate it. However, she was overwhelmed and now the duty has befallen me. Should I prove successful in vanquishing the Ichor Witch's minions and the Ichor Witch itself, I am to bring its head back to Helena so she may scry the skull and perhaps find out more information about this entire situation.

Journal entry for "Heart Stone Horrors"

Diving deeper into the Soltown Sewers, I came upon some horrifying, blood drenched skeleton attackers. Upon looting their remains, I found a red, human-heart-shaped stone. Aside from the oddity that is its shape and color, it seems to be drawing me further into these catacombs. Perhaps I should follow it and see where it leads me.

4. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

Have just completed both quests with no issues :)

Puuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.