Disappointed with the decreasing level of engagement from the Development Team.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rufus D`Asperdi, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

I just noticed that the Release 60 Livestream is scheduled for 2 hours only. Also, there is no scheduled Q&A time, yet there is still a request for Questions to be Submitted in the announcement.

The Livestreams have been for some time the most reliable method to get questions answered by the Development Team. It has been the reason that I made time to attend the livestreams and/or make time to view them after the fact if I couldn't be there for the event.

I understand that with the new, smaller team, the same level of engagement isn't possible, but with the decreased length of the Release Livestream, and No provision therein for Q&A in either the Release Livestream or the Weekly Livestream, and the discontinuation of the Post-Livestream post containing answers to the unanswered questions, we seem to no longer have any approved, reliable method to pose questions to and get answers from the Development Team.

@DarkStarr, am I incorrect?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  2. Chaox

Chaox Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We certainly have a smaller team these days. I will make sure that @DarkStarr sees this and works to get you a reply. Thank you!

Elwyn, FrostII, Lesni and 6 others like this.
  3. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

We are discussing dedicating a future livestream purely to answering questions but at this time most players are responding more positively to us showing content and doing deep dives versus answering questions.

Elwyn, Cage Storm, Retlaw and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.