The Release 60 Livestream is set for Friday November 30! All Avatars from around the world are welcome to join us in the livestream activities. We will be doing deep dives, answering questions, having sales, handing out prizes, and tracking towards stretch goals. By popular demand we have resurrected a set of stretch goals we missed from previous releases (and added a few new roleplay ones) to make a Cornucopia of Dragons, Dungeons and Roleplay in honor of the harvest season!
LIVESTREAM SCHEDULE (Central Time Zone)
Monthly livestreams are on Twitch and include answers to your gameplay questions, world building tours, prize giveaways, sales on items, and more! Here is the schedule:
- 3PM: Introductions
- 3:30PM: Deep Dive 1: Story
- 4:00PM: Deep Dive 2: Combat
- 4:30PM: Deep Dive 3: Player Made Dungeons
- 5PM: Ending Announcements
STRETCH GOALS (Cornucopia of Dragons, Dungeons, and Roleplay!)
As a special bonus, we are offering funding rewards to any player that makes a minimum purchase of $5 during a twelve hour window during the day of the livestream, on November 30 from 12:00 PM to 11:59 PM CDT (Nov 30 17:00 to Dec 1 05:00 UTC). By popular demand we have resurrected a set of stretch goals we missed from previous releases (and added a few new roleplay ones) to make a Cornucopia of Dragons, Dungeons and Roleplay in honor of the harvest season!
All purchases during the twelve hour window will count towards the stretch goals, not just the four hours of the livestream! Also participation in the Rewards Program counts towards our stretch goal totals!
Please note that we have extended availability of the stretch goals to every Friday of the release for 12 hours per the new Stretch Goal Tracking Changes.
- ACHIEVED $10K: Dragon Mask Set (multiple color variants) with smoke VFX
- ACHIEVED $25K: Aether Axe, Aether 1H Spear, Aether 2H Bludgeon
- ACHIEVED $35K: Construction Decorations (Crane, Pulley, etc)
- ACHIEVED $50K: Torture Set: Torture Chair, Torture Table, Rack
- ACHIEVED $65K: Traveller Wagon
- ACHIEVED $75K: Dragon Sword & Dragon Polearm
- ACHIEVED $85K: Unique Dungeon Encounter Room with Fishing Spot
- $95K: Celestial Themed Wizard Robes
*Please keep in mind that stretch goal rewards take time to develop and will most likely not be available until Release 62 at the earliest. We will keep you updated!
12 HOURS OF SALES:
We will be having twelve hours of sales around the livestream from 12:00 PM to 11:59 PM CDT (Nov 30 17:00 to Dec 1 05:00 UTC)! Items in the following categories will be on sale at approx. 50% off. As noted above, all purchases during this time will count towards the stretch goals!
- Make a Difference
- Home Decorations
- Outdoor Decorations
- Lot Deeds
- POT Upgrades
- Emotes and Fireworks
WIN THESE GREAT PRIZES!
We will be giving prizes away on an hourly basis with many being given away multiple times. Enter for a chance to win a prize by either logging into the game and typing “Horn of Plenty” into chat OR by purchasing any item from our store during the livestream!
- Dragon Mask (digital)
- Giant Grim Reaper Statue with Magic Portal Dungeon Entrance
- 2018 Jack O’ Lantern Set
- 2018 Jack O’ Lantern Glowing Mask
- Ornate Scythe
- Ornate Greenhouse 4-Story Row House (digital)
- Barn Two-Story Village Home
- Row Lot Property Deed (digital)
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS
We will be answering questions throughout the livestream, so submit them in the comments section below or on Discord chat during the event.
Please do NOT post questions containing:
- More than 3 questions in total (post all three in a single reply)
- Bugs or other problems best posted in the bug forums
- “When is this coming” or anything related to schedule (for those answers please refer to our quarterly updates or our post release plans)
- Questions with more than a couple of sentences. Please keep them brief! We will likely understand the context of your interest, so just ask the question and we’ll be able to respond.
- For bug reports and extra idea suggestions, please use the forums for this purpose.
A Final Thought: We see a LOT of repeat questions. Please consider reviewing one of the other missed question posts, previous monthly livestreams, livestream transcripts, and/or reading our Post Episode 1 plan post before posting a question. Your question might have already been answered.