Fixing the "Useless Artifact" problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mangar, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Oh I have been there. Last time got a grey supply bundle... that was being in there for several hours.

What am I doing wrong? Kill all the elves and skeletons in there. Repeat till 2 hour food buffs wear off.

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  2. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

In my last couple of hours in Greymark Forest, I pulled in two yellow bags while running circles through it to kill elves and kobolds.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Tried that area as well. Once when I was in there I found 1. This was over several days of going there for 1 or 2 hours at a time.

4. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

I just go in there with a couple of two hour buffs, farm and kill from spot to spot in a continuous circle. Got several of the new smaller cotos too. Decent xp there as well. :)

5. redfish

redfish Avatar

[​IMG]

6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Here is TWO hours of Greymark Forest.... I ran along the road doing nothing bu killing elves and kobolds. And the occasional wolves that attacked me.

[​IMG]

I give up.

7. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Brother don't give up, Crag Foothills is my second home. I get my share of those each day on the average two to three yellow on one two hour farm. I get enough carapaces, pine wood products , elven bows that I scrap for imbued elven strings and regular elven strings, iron, nickel , tungsten and hoppers off cotton to make easily 150k a week off it selling it. Decent xp as well. Give it another shot for a few days and you will see the place is worth it. R/Boris

Jaesun likes this.
  8. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

A couple of bosses drop them often.

Jaesun likes this.
  9. redfish

redfish Avatar

I can't see why it would take longer to implement it. At the most basic basic level, both approaches have an extra ingredient when salvaged (an extra essence or an blueprint) and each has crafting recipes that use it.

The main benefit of my approach is that the essence can potentially be used to produce more than one type of item in different recipes, while the blueprint can only be used to produce one. Then there are added stuff that can be added onto the system past the basic level, like getting the essences through other means, or adding an Alchemy salvaging skill.

So, I think either approach would take just as long, but the approach I described is more adaptable and expandable. (Besides which, I'm not sure what anybody's hurry is).

10. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

Just give small amounts of gold or silver scrap metal for salvaging artifacts. Boom! all the artifacts disappear from the world.

Jeb Ladedada and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.