1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Additional outfits and trappings

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Browncoat Jayson, Apr 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Here are some additional clothing that would help us make unique content:

Referee Uniform (vertical black-and-white striped tunic, black gustball pants, helm, and shoes)
    Heraldry Referee Uniform (same as above, but dyable with heraldry on breast of tunic)
    Gustball Referree Emotes (/greencard, /yellowcard, /redcard, /goal, /timeout, /penalty)

Runic Team Gustball Uniform Set (dyable, three tunics with different runes, dyable pants, helm, shoes)
    Sets: AJS, BKT, CLU, DMV, ENW, FOX, GPY, HQZ, IR•​
    Wellness Gustball Uniform (white and red uniform with red wellness caduceus symbol, through Meretz)
    Gustball Player Emotes (/scrum, /cheer, /score, /kneeslide, /flipkick, /throwhelm)

Gustball Stick (2H polearm, like a hockey stick, bonus to Gust/Backdraft)
    Ornate Gustball Stick (same, but fancy/unbreakable)

Town Stone Gustball Arena Basement (ornate gustball arena in a basement, with stands courtside and on the balcony, good lighting)

Heraldry One-Man Band Uniform (dyable, with heraldry on front and back of tunic)
    Heraldry Clockwork Armor Patterns (dyable clockwork armor with heraldry)
    Heraldry Flag (same as the Pirate flag, but with heraldry)
    Heraldry Crafting Station Patterns (can apply to normal, expert, or founder station, spruces up the appearance and places your heraldry on the flag)
    Heraldry Dual Wax Cylinder Phonograph (dyable version of Darkstarr's with a heraldry flag on the front)

Prisoner Outfit (horizontal black-and-white stripes tunic and pants, slippers)
    Worn Prisoner Outfit (same but torn and frayed)
    Heraldry Prisoner Outfit (same, but with heraldry on back of tunic; work-release style)

Regional Guard Uniforms (different sets for each town/area; we have Ardoris/Perennial Coast and Viking/Norgard, plus the generic Leather Guard Armor, but could use more variations)
    Regional Cloaks (different cloaks with city coat of arms)
    Regional Art (there are Perennial Coast landscapes, but also need different art styles; sculptures, pottery, glasswork, window treatments, wall carvings, etc)

I also wish that any Heraldry item would have the choice of using a standard symbol instead; you can buy these from crafting merchants. Just add a "Heraldry Symbol" that you can use to add your own heraldry, and then require one of the symbols to determine what gets applied. This would greatly expand the functionality of these, and allow you to add "Heraldry" versions of normal items to drops, and everyone could utilize them even if they don't have access to personal heraldry.

Anpu, Violet Ronso and majoria70 like this.
  2. sforbes95

sforbes95 Avatar

I really think there are some items on this list that I've been thinking of, but I wanted to post one that might be just my own wishlist item. Every onee in a while, I wish I could pull up the hood on my hooded cloak. And I also get this urge to sometimes pull the cloak across my chest to clasp it robe style. Both of these are on my wishlist. But I would also love to see more types of regional cloaks. And there should be more tailoring recipes overall. Browncoat Jayson has a great wishlist, for all the heraldry items. I would just like to see more variation in clothing options, as far as how it is worn. I know that is probably a real nightmare to program into the game. I just think it would add so much intrigue to the gameplay.

ConjurerDragon and FBohler like this.
  3. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

I would like to see a fully fledged ninja suit. Good use of cloth physics would make it look dope with baggy upper pants "flowing" with character motion, alongside with a black belt hanging around. Maybe a headband with long straps hanging would be cool too.

Alright, let me stop dreaming, the armor-making devs must be long gone by now. I experimented with rigging armor meshes in Unity and all I can say is it's labor intensive and results may not be very good if you're not careful enough with the tiny details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.